HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Identity of New WWE Debut, HBK & Nash Reuniting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Identity of New WWE Debut, HBK & Nash Reuniting   Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:39 pm

- Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash will be doing a public signing for the Frank & Son Show on May 19th in Los Angeles. More on this as it comes

- The new character that debuting on WWE Smackdown Friday night was Damian Sandow. Sandow was Idol Stevens as part of the “Teachers Pets” tag team with KC James, managed by Michelle McCool, who feuded with tag champs Brian Kendrick & Paul London in 2006.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Identity of New WWE Debut, HBK & Nash Reuniting   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Sandow was Idol Stevens? Fuck, I never would've put that together. Can't wait to see how much he's improved in the ring, and I recall actually liking his in-ring work before, so this is good news. Considering how interesting his character is, I was worried the in-ring work might suck, but those concerns are pretty much gone now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Identity of New WWE Debut, HBK & Nash Reuniting   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Those vignettes are actually pretty good. Reminds me a little bit of the Sean O'Haire "I don't tell you something that you don't already know" that aired, prior to his debut in 2003.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity of New WWE Debut, HBK & Nash Reuniting   

Back to top Go down

Identity of New WWE Debut, HBK & Nash Reuniting
Page 1 of 1