HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?   Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:41 am

I've been a bit busy, to say the least. I've been preoccupied with things in my personal life (I won't get into that) and haven't really had enough free-time to spend with e-feds and such. Now, things are finally starting to get back on track. I no longer have the internet at home where I can use it on a regular basis due to viruses and what not, but I got a membership at a local library where I can use it for an hour and a half before they boot me off (that time is almost expired in the midst of me writing this). It's not much, but at least it's something, which is better than nothing.

Good thing I remembered this place. I only just did today, after it having been completely non-existent to me for a long time. Perhaps because I was never an active member in the first place. Laughing

Clearly, the 'fed part is no longer. That's obvious. So then where have you lot run off to? Mysteries are meant to be solved. Help me out here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?   Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Not sure why this is in the Express Yourself section, but it's not like that matters. The fed was canned because oh too many people no showed. In a few ways, this explains the fed. As for the rest of the site, I guess people had more things going on, and just stopped posting. Don't really know. I kept trying to post along the wrestling sides of things for awhile, during the PPV threads, but I was the only one posting in the Extreme Rules one, so after that I kind of gave up and just did my BTB. I'm now starting a new BTB, which probably won't help. A second fed started up, which didn't last too long either, for what I'm assuming is the same reason as the first. I honestly think Edgehead is the only person who posts on a regular basis, though I'm trying to do that now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punk'r
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?   Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:03 pm

^ Explained it better than I could.

Interested in RPing? Apex Pro Wrestling is always on the lookout for new members. Anyone and everyone is welcome to try their hand in Apex. Sounds good? Join and find out.
http://apexprowrestling.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brandon
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?   Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:12 am

X wrote:
Not sure why this is in the Express Yourself section, but it's not like that matters. The fed was canned because oh too many people no showed. In a few ways, this explains the fed. As for the rest of the site, I guess people had more things going on, and just stopped posting. Don't really know. I kept trying to post along the wrestling sides of things for awhile, during the PPV threads, but I was the only one posting in the Extreme Rules one, so after that I kind of gave up and just did my BTB. I'm now starting a new BTB, which probably won't help. A second fed started up, which didn't last too long either, for what I'm assuming is the same reason as the first. I honestly think Edgehead is the only person who posts on a regular basis, though I'm trying to do that now.

Yeah, I'm not sure why it is either. I wasn't paying attention to where I was posting it, I guess. Oh well. The place is practically dead. If now's not the time to bend rules, then when is? Laughing

Yeah, I kind of figured. That's usually how it works. People get lazy, lose motivation, etc. They don't realize how frustrating it is for 'fed owners who count on them to be active. It's understandable if something legit pops up in your life (my case), but at least give some warning. Don't just run off without an explanation. I find that pretty lame.

So, basically, you're all pretty much in the same position as me? Looking around for a good 'fed that seems like a good 'fed, and then dies after all the hype? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 am

^ Don't really know what happened to this fed. 4DK kind of just... Ended. It was like 3 weeks after the deadline when Hipp told us he and Storme were busy but they were going to get the results to us. Still nothing has come, not even a response to if they were ending it, putting it on hold, need more time etc. Guess they just got bored with it because of a lack of activity.

4DK Certificate of WinRawr Winner
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?   Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 pm

^It's cause I russo swerved you guys and told you there'd be a show! Nah I kid. I always intended to do the show but never actually attempted too. The main reason was that I haven't been in contact with Alex/Storme. Add that to me attending summer school the last month and I didn't want to rush it. I do have a plan for the show and how to end it story wise. I guess I'll attempt to write this all tomorrow. I don't need to talk to storme about it tbh.

Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?   Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:53 pm

^Nice

4DK Certificate of WinRawr Winner
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Storme
The One

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?   Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am

You don't, Hipp. I trust your judgement but if we get a chance to talk then that would be cool. I've been really busy lately so it's harder to get online but I'm going to make more of an effort to be around.

Raw/Smackdown Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?   Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Cool. Well guys, me and Storme talked. I'll have the show up as soon as possible. Alex is writing a match for me and then I have to write the end segment and read it and make any changes needed, but for the most part, almost all of the show is written. It'll be up within the next two days depending on when I get that match from Alex and when I get online next.

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?   

Back to top Go down

Long time no see... Blessing and a curse?
Page 1 of 1