HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storme
The One
avatar

Posts : 744
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 25
Location : The 36 Chambers

PostSubject: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:06 am

Beside each name, you include brackets with the dates of the relevant years.

I'll post mine soon.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
avatar

Posts : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:25 pm

same top as in the other thread really:

#1 - Erika Toda
#2 - Allison Harvard
#3 - Jennifer Love Hewitt
#4 - Jessica Alba
#5 - Hayley Williams
#6 - Odette Yustman
#7 - Stephanie McMahon
#8 - Taylor Swift
#9 - Ashley Massaro
#10 - Ellen Page


any year, I guess (except when they were kids, of course)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storme
The One
avatar

Posts : 744
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 25
Location : The 36 Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:58 pm

^^ There's nobody who once would have made that list but isn't as hot now as they once were?

For example...

Britney Spears (99-03)
Jennifer Lopez (99-02)
Angelina Jolie (96-04)
Carmen Electra (95-00)
Mariah Carey (97-01)
Demi Moore (92-95)

Most of them are still at least attractive but during those years, they would have been on any top ten of mine.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
avatar

Posts : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Ashburn wrote:
^^ There's nobody who once would have made that list but isn't as hot now as they once were?

For example...

Britney Spears (99-03)
Jennifer Lopez (99-02)
Angelina Jolie (96-04)
Carmen Electra (95-00)
Mariah Carey (97-01)
Demi Moore (92-95)

Most of them are still at least attractive but during those years, they would have been on any top ten of mine.

off that list probably only Angelina Jolie , yeah, didnt remember her ... nobody else comes to my mind .. the ones on my list pretty much are young and still on their prime, I guess, except maybe for Stephanie McMahon, but she's still a bomb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storme
The One
avatar

Posts : 744
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 25
Location : The 36 Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Guilha wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
^^ There's nobody who once would have made that list but isn't as hot now as they once were?

For example...

Britney Spears (99-03)
Jennifer Lopez (99-02)
Angelina Jolie (96-04)
Carmen Electra (95-00)
Mariah Carey (97-01)
Demi Moore (92-95)

Most of them are still at least attractive but during those years, they would have been on any top ten of mine.

off that list probably only Angelina Jolie , yeah, didnt remember her ... nobody else comes to my mind .. the ones on my list pretty much are young and still on their prime, I guess, except maybe for Stephanie McMahon, but she's still a bomb

Yeah, Steph's underrated. She's not going to make any of my top ten lists but I do think she's more attractive than a lot of the women who have passed through WWE. When I saw her with Jericho on Raw this year, I was like "damn, she's still got it".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
avatar

Posts : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Guilha wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
^^ There's nobody who once would have made that list but isn't as hot now as they once were?

For example...

Britney Spears (99-03)
Jennifer Lopez (99-02)
Angelina Jolie (96-04)
Carmen Electra (95-00)
Mariah Carey (97-01)
Demi Moore (92-95)

Most of them are still at least attractive but during those years, they would have been on any top ten of mine.

off that list probably only Angelina Jolie , yeah, didnt remember her ... nobody else comes to my mind .. the ones on my list pretty much are young and still on their prime, I guess, except maybe for Stephanie McMahon, but she's still a bomb

Yeah, Steph's underrated. She's not going to make any of my top ten lists but I do think she's more attractive than a lot of the women who have passed through WWE. When I saw her with Jericho on Raw this year, I was like "damn, she's still got it".

I didn't see that, but I did check my TV the other day and she was on it and god damn it , she's just HOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
avatar

Posts : 500
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:59 pm

You all sicken me.

wheres beyonce?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   

Back to top Go down
 
Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» night time pike fishing
» HALF TIME SHOW BLOWS
» Another new Blade.450 this time.eta April.
» Narelle Lehmann wins Daylesford Women's 100m for 3rd time
» 60 years ago - Lewis runs fastest time to win Burnie

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: