Share | 

CAW:The Return - Lost Time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:29 pm

As I say brother any suggestions just PM me I'll be glad to hear it. Also thanks for reading.

4DK Certificate of WinRawr Winner
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:43 am

Great results man. I wasn't expecting Pineda to walk out with the title, I thought that Seth Omega would win leading to CGS leaving with at least one of the titles.

This is a good idea you have with the seasons thing. I keeps interest and it's different. Can't wait till season two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:05 am

Thanks man. Season 2 going to be even better thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:06 am

Not going to lie, what the fuck is Marco Malone doing on the roster? I used him like twice, if he is on the roster he should be jobbing to every fucker going not beating Horatio Gates, and WHERE THE FUCK IS BLACK DAGGER...

On the whole it is an alright BTB and you have put a lot of work into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Malone > Storme... Dont worry about Black Dagger

Back to top Go down
Storme
The One

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 am

^^ My record tells a different story...

Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:55 am

So does Malone's lol

Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: We Comin' Back Fuckaz (Ever been in the VIP?)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 am

We Comin' Back

Live From TMEC Studios Atlanta
CAW: Tuesday Night BloodSport Season Return

(Season Return)

Dark Match
6 Man Tag
Danny Storme, Massimo Federicci and Spike Blade
Vs
Jay Brooks, Marco Malone and Cole Cage

---------------------------------------------

Match 1
CAW Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team
Alyster Black and Aesha (c) vs Bonafide Bitch Slappers (Jericho and Brown)

Match 2
Single
Caesar Pineda vs Eric Logan

James DeMarco Announcement

Main Event
Tag Team
Steve Storme and Krash
Vs
Leon Caprice and Seth Omega

Feel Free To post Predictions or PM me with Suggestions
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:51 am

CAW: Tuesday Night BloodSport Season Return

We open the new season at TMEC studios in Atlanta

(Season Return)

Dark Match
6 Man Tag
Danny Storme, Massimo Federicci and Spike Blade
Vs
Jay Brooks, Marco Malone and Cole Cage

Winners: Danny Storme, Massimo Federicci and Spike Blade

The match was heated and ended with Spike Blade pinning Marco Malone. Massimo took out Brooks and Cage and had a heated stare with Danny Storme.

---------------------------------------------

We come into TMEC studios again for the return of CAW the 2nd season. This season we are met with a quick and small pyrotechnics show. The crowd is bigger within the studio and we are met with Donny King and Jordan Davis at the announce table.

Jordan Davis
Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to CAW's 2nd season. Get ready for an amazing season as we take off with wrestling entertainments finest competitors.

Donny King
Yes its sure to be another amazing season, This time where back in a big way. Were starting tonight with a Tag team title match

The Bell rings, as The Bonafide Bitch Slappers get in the ring. Aesha and Alyster Black come out next and meet Jericho and Brown. Brown and Black will start the match out.

Match 1
CAW Tag Team Championship Match
Tag Team
Alyster Black and Aesha (c) vs Bonafide Bitch Slappers (Jericho and Brown)

Brown and Black lock up, Black throws Brown to the mat and starts stomping him. Brown struggles out and locks up with Black again. Black headbutts Brown and drags him to his corner. Black tags in Aesha and they double drop kick Chris Brown down to the mat. They then hit a double elbow drop on him and the ref tells Black to get out. Aesha stands Brown up and hits a few strikes on a groggy Chris Brown. Aesha bounces of the ropes but is clotheslined by Brown. Both are on the mat struggling. Brown manages to make it to Jericho and tag him in. Aesha jumps up and tags Black in again. Black runs in and clotheslines Jericho. Jericho gets back up and is hit with another clothesline. Black grabs Jericho but Jericho reverses it into a Walls of Jericho as the crowd goes wild. Black is struggling in pain on the mat but manages to grab the ropes after a while. Jericho lets go and Black gets up. They both lock up as Jericho tries to lock him into the same Walls of Jericho. Black struggles out of it and boots Jericho in the face. Black gets up and hits an Over Castle on Jericho. Brown tries to run in but is Clotheslined off the Apron and hits the barricade. Black turns back to Jericho and hits the Satan's Spike on him. Black covers 1..2..3 the bell rings and the ref gives them the belts. Brown runs in the ring with the Bimbo championship and hits Black in the back of the head with it. Black goes down. Aesha comes in and Cross bodies Brown. Jericho gets up and locks Aesha in the Walls of Jericho. Jericho and Brown start beating on Aesha and Black and roll them out of the ring.

Brown
By my album Y'all F.A.M.E Aight. And check out the new Akon single Take it down low featuring me Y'all isn't no one here fucking with Chris Breezy.

Jericho and Brown pick Aesha up and Bitch Slap the hell out of her before walking away backstage. We cut to backstage...

We cut backstage.

Backstage in the women's bathroom Cesar Pineda is with Kayla, he has her hemmed up against the sink. She looks unimpressed and uncomfortable as he has a huge smile upon his face.

Pineda
So Kayla, where are you from huh?

Kayla
Don't you listen to the Ring Announcer?

Pineda
Whoa haha Attitude. Listen I know we have had our differences before in the ring but this is outside the ring. How about we go do something Hun?

Pineda touches Kayla's arms and caresses her.

Kayla
Listen Cesar, I'm in a relationship at the moment so no thanks ok.

Pineda
What, With that weirdo Storme. Man fuck him don't you get tired of his bitch ass mask. Drop that bitch and get with a real man.

Kayla
Haha real man. He wears that mask because he has to, not because he wants too. So I'll tell you again, no thanks.

Kayla tries to walk away. But Pineda aggressively pulls her back, grabbing her arm and twisting it.

Pineda
Slow your roll baby, Listen... I have this wedding I gotta go to. My friends Greg and Erin. Why don't you come with me we can get to know each other better.

Kayla pushes Pineda away. This time he aggressively grabs her and throws her up against the wall.

Pineda
Listen You Arrogant Bi.....

Danny Storme walks into the shot. Pineda looks and loosens his grip.

Danny
What's Going on here.

Pineda
Nothing, just talking.

Danny
Doesn't look like talking.

Pineda
Stay out of this ok Storme.

Massimo Federicci walks into the shot.

Massimo
What's all the noise.

Danny
Nothing ,Cesar was just leaving.

Pineda
Arrogant little fuck!

Pineda pushes Kayla away Massimo grabs her, stopping her from falling.
Pineda and Danny Lock up. Pineda shoves him into the wall and is about to hit him. Massimo runs up and breaks it up. He pulls Danny and Pineda apart and pushes Pineda out of the room.

Massimo
Get the fuck out of here Cesar, ok. Go to your match just get out.

Pineda
Whatever.... This isn't over, that goes for all of you.

Pineda storms off. Massimo, Kayla and Danny are in the room alone.

Kayla
Thanks guys...

Massimo bends down and picks up Danny's Inter-Global Championship that he dropped in the struggle with Pineda.

Massimo
Don't lose this Storme...

Danny takes it and smiles. Massimo walks off as Danny watches him. We cut out back to the arena.

Commercial.

We come back into the ring as Jordan Davis is inside. He grabs a mic and starts talking.

Jordan Davis
Ladies and Gentlemen, It has come to the attention of CAW officials that Eric Logan suffered an Injury at Meltdown during his World title match last season. This Leg injury will ensure that Logan is out of action from anywhere from 6 months to a Year. We currently do not have a Number 1 contender for Cesar Pineda's CAW Championship and Eric Logan will not be competing tonight as advertised.

Cesar Pineda's music hits and he comes out with his new CAW Championship belt. He grabs a mic.

Pineda
Maybe, Eric Logan just didn't want to face me again because he knew he would lose again and the embarrassment would be too much for him. So I guess there's no match tonight since Logan's a big no show.

Pineda is about to walk out but Davis Stops him

Jordan Davis
Wait, Cesar you do have a match. Yes Scott Harris rescheduled it. Instead of Eric Logan you will face Horatio Gates in a Non Title Match.

Horatio Gates' music hits and he rushes out and gets in the ring. First Cesar is shocked then he lets out an arrogant laugh. Horatio clearly wants to get vengeance for his Bloodhound counter part. The Bell Rings.

Match 2
Single
Caesar Pineda vs Eric Logan Horatio Gates

Horatio and Pineda lock up. Horatio is able to throw Pineda into the corner and start beating him. Horatio hits hard rights and lefts on Pineda who is trapped in the corner. Horatio whips Pineda into the ropes and he bounces back. Horatio gives him a hard clothesline and Pineda is knocked down to the mat. Horatio starts stomping Pineda as he is clearly controlling the match. Horatio hits a series of power moves one after the other on Pineda. Pineda gets up to a laughing Gates and slaps him. Gates complete mood changes and he spears Pineda. Pineda can't seem to get a grip on the match as Gates stomps him out. Gates throws Pineda over the top rope and he goes crashing to the ground on the outside. Gates goes to the outside to pick up Pineda but is met with a big kick to the gut. Pineda takes a moment to recover as the ref counts 1! Pineda runs to clothesline Horatio but Gates ducks and Pineda runs into the ringpost. 2! 3! Gates smashes Pineda's head against the ringpost and then rolls him back into the ring 4! Gates rolls back in and the ref stops the count. Gates explodes in anger and starts stomping Pineda again before covering. 1..2..Kick Out! Pineda barely kicks out. Gates boots Pineda in the face and starts to climb the turnbuckle going to the top rope. Pineda is on his back on the mat. Horatio makes it to the top and jumps off to try and hit a big diving elbow drop. Pineda rolls out of the ring at the last second causing Gates to smash into the mat. Pineda grabs a chair and runs in the ring with it. The ref stops him and takes the chair, going to put it back outside. Pineda waits for Horatio to get up and the gives him a big low blow as the ref is occupied. Horatio goes down as Pineda runs up and boots him in the groin. The ref doesn't see any of this but makes his back in the ring eventually. Pineda waits for the injured Gates to get up and hits Da 187. Pineda covers, putting hit legs on the middle rope for advantage without the ref's attention. The ref counts 1..2..3 The Bell rings as Pineda steals one from Gates. Pineda grabs his CAW title belt and runs up the ramp. Horatio Gates struggles to his feet as we cut to commercial.

Commercial

We come back to Juan Gonzalez talking to Ella DeMarco. Horatio Gates interrupts them as he is very aggressive.

Gates
Did You see that shit out there Boss Man, I would have won that. You know it I know it He knows it.

Gonzalez
Horatio, please calm down. I actually agree with you fully.

Gates
You do??

Gonzalez
Yes that was a gallant effort and it was basically stolen from you by that thug.

Gates
Give me a rematch, give me a title match please for Eric!

Gonzalez
Hmm I'll make you a deal. Seeing as Eric Logan was technically the contender with his rematch clause. And the second guy in line was Seth Omega but meltdown passed and he does not have a CAW contract therefore he cant compete one on one for the CAW title. Which leaves you but you haven't really done anything to earn a shot but lose a match to Pineda himself. So I'm probably going to have to call a N1C match or Scott Harris is probably going to give the shot to Psycho Dragon.

Gates
No WAY!

Gonzalez
Let me finish. If you can beat Pineda in a match next week I will give you a temporary Number One Contendership. But the match will have to have a stipulation.

Gates
Well what did you have in mind, anything I'm all for it.

Gonzalez
Last Man Standing Next Week!

Gates
Fine with me, lets get it done.

Cesar Pineda comes behind both Gate and Gonzalez.

Pineda
What!!? You have to be joking me! No way will I compete with this loser, especially in a match like tha....

Horatio Gates runs up and spears Pineda. The pair roll around on the ground trading punches. Gates gets up with Pineda. Pineda pushes him away and goes to hit Da 187. Gates ducks it and Pineda hits it on Ella DeMarco instead. Everyone stops as she is knocked out on the ground Gates checks her and Gonzalez goes down to see her condition. Pineda points at Gates and runs away.

We cut but to the ring. James DeMarco is in the ring.

DeMarco
Ladies, Gentlemen and Guests. I have to announce so news regarding CGS. Here it is...

James DeMarco clears hit Throat.

DeMarco
The rumour is that CGS has been defeated now and that CAW is victorious. Just because Psycho Dragon and Scott Harris used under handed techniques to defeat my Representative and then destroy me with steal chairs doesn't mean that I'm quite done yet. See I can take a few chair shots to the back and just because team CGS hasn't won yet doesn't mean that they never will. I have a new secret weapon on the side of CGS, something better the CAW, Storme, N.M.E, Eric Logan, Psycho Dragon, Scott Harris and the rest. Just stay tuned ladies and Gentlemen stay watching because it will be soon when I unleash such a power among CAW that will destroy the non-believes and the haters.

James DeMarco drops the mic and walks out of the ring.

Jordan Davis
What do you think this secret weapon is King?

Donny King
I could only guess Jordan but what ever it is it sounds big.

We cut to a commercial

Commercial

We come back to the announce table.

Jordan Davis
Ladies and Gents. I have just been informed during the break that we have had a small match change to our main event. I am to announce that Steve Storme hasn't been able to make it tonight due to a personal issue with substances. He will not be competing tonight under orders of doctors and Juan Gonzalez himself. Instead the main event will be a single with manager match. Krash vs Leon Caprice with Seth Omega accompanying him. Sorry about this update focus we will let you know how it plays out, lets watch our main event.

Leon Caprice's music goes off as he and Seth Omega make there way to the ring. Krash is next to follow as he and Caprice meet in the centre of the ring with Omega watching from the outside.

The Bell rings as Caprice and Krash lock up.

Main Event
Tag Team
Steve Storme and Krash
Vs
Leon Caprice and Seth Omega

Main Event
Single w/Manager
Krash vs Leon Caprice w/Seth Omega

Krash and Leon lock up. Krash forces Leon into the corner and holds him there. The ref tells him to bring it out. Krash and Leon unlock and go back to the centre of the ring. They lock up again this time with Leon quickly locking Krash's arm up under his. Krash uses Leon's weight against him and forces him to the mat. Krash and Leon both stand as Krash runs at Leon but is met with a boot to the face. Krash and Leon circle around for a while as the crowd has a mixed reaction. They lock up again this time with Krash moving behind Leon and hitting a quick German Supex. Krash stands Leon up and whips him into the ropes. Krash jumps up as Leon bounces back and hits a high kick taking Leon down hard. Krash covers. 1..2..Rope Break. Omega put Leon's leg on the bottom rope. Krash gets up and yells at Omega as Caprice recovers and rolls Krash up. 1..Kick Out! Krash is pissed off and starts striking Leon with hard lefts and rights. Leon slaps Krash. Krash goes back to hitting him with hard punches. Leon boots Krash in the gut and pushes him to the mat. Leon bounces off the ropes and hits a Leg drop on Krash. Krash tries to get up but is met with a big kick to the head by Leon. Krash struggles to the ropes and uses them to pull himself up as Leon beams in on him. Krash kicks Leon in the leg but Leon Dropkicks him into the turnbuckle. Leon takes advantage and starts stomping Krash. Krash uses his last bit of strength to launch himself at Leon. Leon DDT's Krash and goes for a cover. 1..2..3 The Bell Rings as Omega comes in and starts beating up and stomping Krash. Krash is in big trouble as they keep beating on him with hard stomps. They pick Krash up. As they do this Steve Storme runs out from backstage and the crowd goes wild. He rushes out in normal clothes and a bandana. Mask on face. He comes in and pushes Leon to the mat, he then starts laying into Seth Omega and sends him over the ropes crashing to the ground. Leon Caprice gets up. Steve and Leon circle around and eye each other off. They come closer. Krash is trying to get up to help Storme. Steve is about to hit Leon but then plants a fist straight on the head of Krash. The Crowd is Shocked. Leon Laughs and starts stomping him Krash. The crowd has a mixed reaction as Storme and Leon pick Krash up and throw him over the top rope onto Seth Omega. Leon and Storme eye each other some more before Leon and Storme shake hands slowly. The crowd chants in a mixed fashion as Krash and Omega are on the ground. We cut off and fade out to the image of Leon and Storme in the ring looking at each other eerily.

We Fade Out to The TMEC Logo ending the Show.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 am

CAW: Friday Night Olympia

Match 1
CAW/CGS Teamed Tag Match
Massimo Federicci and Alyster Black
Vs
Marco Malone and Psycho Dragon

Match 2
Last Man Standing
Caesar Pineda vs Horatio Gates

New CGS Announcement by James DeMarco

Main Event
Tag Team
Steve Storme and Leon Caprice
Vs
Krash and Seth Omega

Predictions Welcome
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:00 am

Updates on www.tmec.tv/caw

Update on Storme/Caprice/Krash/Omega Incedent

Steve Storme was not booked to appear last episode due to his substance issue. Storme made his way to take out Krash and Omega with Caprice after the match on his own with no guidence from staff or officials. Storme was supposed to be in a rehabilitation center yet defied orders from CAW and TMEC management.

On the issue of the Ambush, Both Storme and Caprice posted on TMEC.tv's blog system and Twitter.

-"CGS and CAW, Time for both to feel real power. Time for both to End, why because we can. No one can stop this, not Krash, not Omega, not DeMarco no one! Get ready for Synthesis. Storme, Caprice... Synthesis. Be Ready." - Steve Storme via tmec.tv/caw/liveblog

- Storme. Caprice. Synthesis. Be Ready @LeonCaprice #Synthesis - Steve Storme via Twitter.

- CGS and CAW = End Ah Hahaha Ah Hahaha Ah @SStorme #Synthesis - Leon Caprice via Twitter.

Officials are looking into the issue.

In other news..

Update on Eric Logan Injury and Competitor Release.

Eric Logan's doctors have came out with reports that he can be out from anywhere to 6months to a year due to a Leg and Ankle injury sustained at Meltdown.

CAW Competitor Josh Bailey has been released by the company.

For More Check Back at www.tmec.tv/caw
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: F'k Tha Royal Weddin' Invatational   Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:18 am

We open the new season at TMEC studios in Atlanta
We come into TMEC studios again to start Olympia. This season we are met with a quick and small pyrotechnics show. The crowd is bigger within the studio and we are met with Donny King and Jordan Davis at the announce table.

Jordan Davis
Welcome ladies and gents to CAW Olympia. Tonight we have some amazing matches tonight but first up we are going to have a much anticipated CGS/CAW teamed Tag Team Match.

Donny King
That's right, Massimo Federicci from CGS will team up with Alyster Black from CAW to take on Marco Malone from CGS and Psycho Dragon from CAW. Lets go to the ring live right now!

The Bell Rings Malone and Dragon make there way out. Massimo and Black Follow the CGS and CAW competitors are apprehensive of each other. Black and Malone will start out the match.

Match 1
CAW/CGS Teamed Tag Match
Massimo Federicci and Alyster Black
Vs
Marco Malone and Psycho Dragon

Malone and Black lock up. Malone works Black into the corner. Black pushes Malone down to the mat. Black aggressively stomps Malone down to the mat. Black picks up Malone and slams him down to the mat again. After hitting a series of power moves on Malone, Black backs up and leg drops him. Psycho Dragon tries to interfere but is stopped by the ref. Black DDT's Malone just as he gets up and covers. 1..2..Kick Out! Black Picks up Malone and scoop-slams him into the turnbuckle. Massimo Blind tags himself in and walks over to Malone. Malone tries to strike Massimo but he ducks and uppercuts Malone sending Malone in the air and crashing to the mat. Black is pissed off about the blind tag and is told to get in the corner by the ref. Massimo stomps out Malone and picks him up. Massimo points to the CAW logo atop the arena as he has a groggy Malone in grasp. Psycho Dragon runs in and makes a B-Line for Massimo. Black jumps in the ring and dives in front of his team mate taking out Dragon. Massimo lifts Malone up while Black and Dragon are fighting on the mat and hits a Powerbomb on Malone. Massimo runs over and locks Malone in the figure four leg lock. The crowd goes wild as Massimo locks in the leg lock hard. Malone struggles for a few moments before tapping out at 7:21. The Bell rings as Massimo drop kicks Malone to finish him off. Psycho Dragon continues to brawl with Black. Psycho Dragon gets the upper hand and is about to hit the Royal With Cheese on Alyster. Massimo makes a save and Superkicks Dragon. Dragon releases Black and Dragon rolls out in pain. Black is very apprehensive of Massimo. As the two look at each other Black slowly gets up. Spike Blade's music goes off and he runs out with a chair. Spike goes to take on Massimo as Massimo looks confused as to why he is doing this. Black jumps in between the two and breaks up the fight. Black takes the chair away and starts talking to both Spike and Massimo. Malone runs back in to hit The Gore but walks into a big right hand from Massimo. Malone is out cold. Black stares down Dragon on the outside as he walks away. Black goes back to calming down Spike and Massimo as we fade out to backstage.

We come into a viewing room backstage. Steve Storme is seen as he just finished viewing the opening match. He turns around to come face to face with Leon Caprice.

Leon
Tonight everything will culminate. There is no stopping us, no one is this business can stop us. No one can stop Synthesis.

Storme
It's Synthesis' debut match tonight so lets just make it good ok.

Leon
CAW and CGS will feel our wrath. We will stop them... Why??

Storme
Because we can.

Leon
Ah Haha Hahaha Ah Hahah Haha Ah!

We Fade Out to another scene.

This time we see Seth Omega in James DeMarco's office talking to him.

Omega
This is great. Leon Caprice is off the reservation for CGS. Massimo Federicci doesn't care about us. You saw the way he didn't even attempt to try to stay loyal to Malone in that match plus he doesn't help us. Danny and Spike don't want anything to do with CGS and No offence but Malone, Brooks and Cage don't really add much Jimmy... Where in a bad spot. Bonafide Bitch Slappers and I can't take on CAW on our own. I'd hate to say it Jimmy I don't think I can do this with you for much longer, its not plausible.

DeMarco
Ha ha. Seth, Stay with me I promise it's just a matter of time before CAW is mine and the haters are gone and dead. I told you and the Public on Bloodsport that I have a secret weapon, and let me ensure you that this weapon will not only even the odds but will put us in so much control that Storme, Krash, Harris, Jordan Davis or anyone doesn't stand a chance.

Omega
Well OK, But this better start showing results soon.

DeMarco
Yes very soon, Just stay tuned and win tonight.

We Cut Back To The Ring.

Jordan Davis
Wow, Well ladies and gents where now right in the cusp of the Last Man Standing non title match between CAW world champ Cesar Pineda and Horatio Gates.

Donny King
These two clearly hate each other, If Horatio can win he is Number one Contender if Cesar Wins then its another week he goes without defending his Championship. Quite simple stuff really. Lets go live to the ring now.

The Bell Rings, Horatio's music hits and he makes his way into the ring. Cesar follows with his CAW Title.

Match 2
Last Man Standing
Caesar Pineda vs Horatio Gates

Cesar and Gates lock up. Gates gets out and immediately spears Pineda. Pineda crashes hard into the mat as Gates starts stomping the hell out of him. Gates picks Pineda up and DDT's him. It's to early to get the ref to call so Gates whips Cesar out of the ring, sending him over the top rope and crashing to the ground. Gates laughs as he rolls out, the ref follows. Gates approaches an injured Pineda. Gates goes to pick him up but Pineda gives him a punch to the gut. Pineda gets to his feet and the two lock up on the outside. Pineda throws Gates to the ground and drops a big knee to his chest. Pineda rolls back into the ring and tells the ref to count him. 1..2..Pineda relaxes in the ring. 3..4..5 Gates rolls and gets back up. Pineda walks to the apron to go back outside but Gates runs up to the apron from outside and drags him out by his leg. Gates pushes Pineda to the ground the grabs his head and drives it into the ring post. Gates rolls into the ring as the ref counts. 1..2..Pineda is in pain on the outside. 3..4..5 Gates watches him from the ring. 6..7 Pineda slowly gets up but is bleeding from his forehead. Pineda gets back into the ring. Gates tries to clothesline him but Pineda ducks it. Pineda turns around and hits a big swinging kick taking out Gates. Pineda is angry and grabs a chair from the Announcement area. He runs back in with it. Gates sees and dashes up. Pineda runs at him with the chair but Gates big boots the chair and Pineda sending the chair cracking into the skull of Gates, sending him straight down to the mat. Gates is shocked as Pineda is bleeding even more. Gates goes from being happy that he is in control to being amazingly pissed off. The ref asks Gates if he wants to start the count. Gates grabs the steel chair and slams it down on Pineda's head. The ref starts to count. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7 Gates stands over Pineda, chair in hand As Cesar is unresponsive. 8..9..10 the ref finishes the count and calls for the bell. Gates slams the chair onto Pineda's leg and vacates the ring.

Donny King
We got a new number one contender.

Jordan Davis
Yes, but does he have enough to win the title?

We see Pineda struggling in the ring and Fade out to a commercial.

Commercial

We come into backstage in a loading dock area. We see Alyster Black still talking to Massimo and Spike Blade.

Black
Think about it, it's an amazing Idea, we can't go wrong.

Spike and Massimo are in disagreement

Massimo
I don't know, not sure it would work.

Black
Fuck yeah it will work! And if for some reason in hell it doesn't then we are all back in the same position we are in now.

Spike
So we team up.. Then what.

Black
We start the team and dominate this messed up place. We use each other to get ahead in this dead end company.

Spike
Us Three?

Black thinks for a moment.

Black
You and Danny, Me and Massimo team up, plus I think I can get someone else to join us.

Spike
Well we could use the extra backup with all these rouge ass bitches running around. I'm in and I'm sure I can get Danny in as well.

Black
Awesome...

Black and Spike look at Massimo.

Massimo
Just a quick question... Why did you come out tonight to take me out, Spike?

Spike
Me and Danny are running things differently now. We can't let anyone get ahead of us, especially anyone else from CGS.

Massimo
I'm no CGS sympathiser. But if you and Danny cool your shit then I'm in with this whole team idea.

Black
Awesome, Spike you talk to Danny, I got someone else I gotta talk to.

The three shake hands then Black walks off. Spike and Massimo are left standing as a Bloody Cesar Pineda staggers through the area.

Massimo
Hey Cesar! How'd you go in your match? Haha!

Pineda
Cocksucker! How does it look like I went?

Pineda's anger grows and he grabs Massimo, threatening him.
Spike comes behind Pineda and pulls him off. Both of them shove Pineda away.
Pineda stares at Spike in shock.

Pineda
What is this? What are you boys now or something.

Massimo
Cesar, your an ok guy but there is new management on CAW now and we're not respecting old arrangements.

Massimo punches a groggy Pineda in the gut the uppercuts him sending him in the air then crashing to the floor. Massimo walks over and grabs the CAW title from him.

Massimo
Just to show you that we're serious... I'm going to hold on to this here CAW Title belt while you think about what you done.

Massimo and Spike stomp out Pineda some more then leave. We fade out to the image of a bloody beat down Cesar Pineda. We Fade back to the arena.

James DeMarco is in the ring, he grabs a mic as he looks like he is in a hurry.

DeMarco
I've been hearing amongst CGS and the CAW public that some are doubting my and CGS' ability to fully take over. Just because we had a set back at Meltdown does not mean that we have just given up. Not at all. In fact I urge you all to stay tuned as I promise that in the very very near future, I will unleash a power on CAW so great that it wont even be a contest anymore. So stay tuned.

DeMarco vacates the ring as the bell rings. Seth Omega and Krash come out. Both are weary of each other. Next to follow them are The new alliance of Steve Storme and Leon Caprice, Synthesis. They all meet in the ring as the crowd goes wild. Storme and Krash will start the match.

Main Event
Tag Team
Vs
Krash and Seth Omega

Krash and Storme lock up as Krash quickly flips Storme to the mat; grabbing his arm and pulling it back aggressively as Storme is in pain. Krash continues his hold as Storme slowly powers out of it, pushing Krash away. Krash goes right back to Storme, kicking him in the gut the wrenching his arm. Krash lifts Storme and brings him back down to his knee. Krash covers. 1..2..Kick Out! Krash picks up Storme and drags him to the corner, then tags in Omega. Omega comes in as both he and Krash pull back Storme and hit a double flapjack on him, driving him into the mat. Krash goes into their corner as Omega picks up Storme and tries to whip him into the ropes but Storme reverses it and Omega goes into the ropes, bouncing back. Storme gets ready to clothesline a running Omega but Omega is quicker and hits a running STO. Krash gets the crowd going on their side as Omega quickly gets up and starts continuously striking Storme. Storme eventually gets out of the flurry of strikes and pushes Omega into the corner. Omega is hit with a huge swinging kick by Storme, devastating him. Storme quickly walks over to his corner and goes in to tag in Caprice. Caprice is tagged in and he dashes over the ropes hitting an elbow on Omega. Leon laughs manically and hits a neckbreaker. He covers Omega. 1..2..Kick Out! Krash wants to be tagged in while Leon stands Omega up. Leon knees Omega in the gut then hits an Over Castle. Leon goes for another cover 1..2..Kick Out Leon laughs manically again. This time Omega is picked up but Leon gets a big boot to the face. Omega hits a series of power moves on Caprice. Omega throws Leon into the corner and Storme tags himself in and hits a flying forearm on Omega. Krash is reaching for Omega but Storme runs over and hits a dropkick on Krash, knocking him off the Apron and sending him crashing into the ground. Omega tries to take advantage by going for a clothesline but Storme ducks it. Omega turns back around but Storme hits an End Of Discord on him. Omega is down and Storme covers. 1..2..3 The Bell Rings and Leon and Storme start stomping out Omega, Krash runs in and boots Storme in the gut but Leon takes him out. Storme and Leon go back on the Assault.

The CGS music hits. Storme and Leon continue beating them down and take little to no notice. The music stops and then the Old Brotherhood music from CGS comes on. Storme stops immediately and looks up. Leon continues stomping Krash but Storme stops him and the both focus on the entrance. The Brotherhood members, Kyle Evers, Kyle Deathlocke and Jakob Azazel make their way out, they get in the ring as Storme and Leon watch. Kyle Evers approaches Storme. Storme goes to shake his hand and so does Evers. Evers takes his hand away leaving Storme hanging. Storme looks unimpressed. Evers backs off and signals to Azazel. Azazel immediately runs and hits a big boot on Storme. Leon goes for Jakob but is taken out by Deathlocke. Evers rolls out Krash and Omega as Deathlocke and Azazel stomp out Storme and Leon. Storme over powers Azazel but Evers comes from behind and hits a few big punches on the back of Storme’s head Storme goes down as Leon is locked in an Abdominal stretch by Deathlocke. Evers and Azazel stomp out Storme some more as Evers goes down and pulls Storme’s mask off. The crowd cheers but Storme covers up his face and rolls out as Azazel keeps stomping him. Storme runs to a back exit, covering his face. Evers puts the mask on and signals to the entrance. James DeMarco comes out and gets in the ring. Deathlocke throws Leon over the top rope and onto the ground. James DeMarco talks with Evers who is now wearing Storme’s mask. The four men get their arms raised as Evers gives the mask to DeMarco

Donny King
Wow, I’m speechless I, can’t believe this has happened.

Jordan Davis
This must be the Secret Weapon that James DeMarco was talking about; I didn’t think we would see it so early, but what a weapon!

We see the image of Deathlocke, Evers, James DeMarco and Azazel with their arms raised. We fade out from this image to the TMEC logo.

The TMEC logo is shown as we fade out, ending the show.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:20 am

Nice to see The Brotherhood as premier heels - it suits them. Good show.

Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sun May 01, 2011 9:23 pm

CAW: Redemption

Dark Match
Tya Kanellis and Cole Cage
Vs
Leyla Magnus and Chris Williams

----------------------------------------------------

Match 1
Tag
The Brotherhood (Kyle Evers, Kyle Deathlocke and Jakob Azazel)
Vs
(Emergence) Krash, Danny Storme and Spike Blade

*Endeavour Match Announcement*

Match 2
Mixed Tag
Horatio Gates and Massimo Federicci
Vs
Cesar Pineda and Seth Omega

Match 3
Vs
Bonafide Bitch Slappers (Chris Brown and Chris Jericho)

Main Event
Ultraviolent Title Match
Psycho Dragon (c) vs Alyster Black
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Tue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm

CAW: Redemption

Dark Match
Tya Kanellis and Cole Cage
Vs
Leyla Magnus and Chris Williams

Winners: Tya Kanellis and Cole Cage

Tya Kanellis pulled some underhanded techniques the whole match. It ended with Cole Cage hitting the Cage buster on Williams While Tya illegally held Williams Legs down for the 3 count as Cage covered.

----------------------------------------------------

We open to TMEC studios. We come to the Announce table where we are met by Jordan Davis and Donny King.

Donny King
Welcome to Redemption, Tonight we have an action packed few hours.

Jordan Davis
That's right and our first match will feature the two new factions of Emergence versing The Brotherhood. Lets look at this match now live in the ring.

We go to the ring as the bell rings. The Brotherhood makes their way out. Emergence follows them and they meet in the ring. Kyle Deathlocke and Danny Storme will start out.

Match 1
Tag Team
The Brotherhood (Kyle Evers, Kyle Deathlocke and Jakob Azazel)
Vs
(Emergence) Krash, Danny Storme and Spike Blade

Danny and Deathlocke lock up. Deathlocke tries to use his size advantage on Danny but Danny is too quick. Danny moves around the back of Deathlocke and starts hitting him with quick kicks. Deathlocke turns around and goes for a clothesline on Danny but misses. Danny hits a few quick knees into the gut of Kyle Deathlocke. Deathlocke recovers and hits Danny with a running STO. Deathlocke hits a number of different power moves before tagging in Jakob Azazel. Azazel runs in and stomps out Storme for a while. Azazel goes to pick him up but is hit with an elbow to the head. Danny jumps up and tags in Krash. Krash runs in. Jakob goes in to clothesline him but Krash ducks. Krash turns around and its an neckbreaker. Krash covers. 1..Kick Out. Krash and Azazel get up. Azazel runs and hits a high kick on Krash. Krash is down and gets stomped aggressively by Jakob Azazel. Krash reaches out to make a tag but can't get it. Evers orders Azazel to pick him up. Azazel does as Deathlocke tries to get in the ring but is stopped by the ref. Evers tosses a pair of Brass Knuckles to Azazel while the ref
Is distracted. Danny Storme runs out and dropkicks Deathlocke off the apron to the ground. The ref restrains Danny. Azazel starts hitting Krash in the head with the brass knuckles
Krash is bleeding and Azazel hits Krash with an inverted DDT. Azazel covers as the ref comes over. Not seeing the Brass Knuckles as Azazel tosses them away. 1..2..3 The Bell rings as Spike Blade runs in and boots Azazel in the head. Evers comes in and clotheslines Spike Blade. Deathlocke and Azazel roll Krash out of the ring and celebrate as Danny Storme eyes them off.

We Fade Out To Backstage.

We see Leon Caprice and Steve Storme in the locker room

Storme
Didn't see The Brotherhood coming back here. This all needs to end soon.

Leon
They are our only real threat here, we will take care of them soon enough.

Storme
Just keep your eyes open tonight make sure we win with out getting our asses ambushed again.

Storme Shuts his draw, we see drugs inside as he locks it. He gets up and reveals his new mask as his old one was taken by Kyle Evers and awarded to James DeMarco on the last episode. Storme's mask is purple and red.

Leon
We should go and get this over and done with, I grow bored of these fools and how we let them keep competing.

Storme
Patience. Lets just make sure everything goes as planned.

We Fade Out and Come into A viewing room where Krash, Danny and Spike have just got back from their match.

Krash
That was BULLSHIT!

Danny
Arrogant ass cocksuckers cheated and the ref does nothing

Spike
He didn't see.

Krash
That's, bullshit my friend.

Danny
How do we come back after that huh? How do we get back?

Alyster Black and Massimo Federicci walk into the room

Black
What's wrong

Danny
What you didn't see?

Black
No I saw but it's not the end of the world.

Spike
That's right.

Danny looks at Krash

Black
We have a good idea to take down these new Brotherhood CGS assholes.

Danny
What's that?

Black points at Massimo

Massimo
I'll take these guys apart one by one, and I don't necessarily mean in the ring. I have a thousand tricks up my sleeve. These "power groups" have to shown that they can be beaten. Just follow my lead next time and we will take these assholes out.

Krash
Your plans better be good then because they have their own tricks.

Massimo
Mine will be 10 times better don't worry. We better pick up our game to pull in some mad ratings. Ever since those Really Overrated Games came on the other channel I wouldn't want our clearly superior show to be doing bad in the ratings here.

Black turns around to the door and goes out. He brings back a nervous camera man.

Danny
What are you doing.

Black orders the camera man to film as the feed starts.

Black
I think we should have done this before. BITCHES! Attention to the CAW fans, competitors and fans! Emergence is here now, we have emerged to save you all and take CAW for ourselves. It's just a matter of time before this amazing team, this amazing allience shows to so called, "Power groups" of CAW/CGS that we are the best, not your bias bitch asses. Ya Dig. This is Black Jesus coming at you.

Massimo pushes Black out of the way and gets into the camera. Krash joins in as well as Danny and Spike sit and laugh.

Massimo
That's Right, That's Right. We don't care if your from CAW or CGS we are going to mess your bitch asses up. We are going to beat you up, Take your women and ruin your life. Bitches we just emerged as the newest, hottest and soon to be best group in CGS/CAW history. Alyster Black, Krash, Massimo Federicci, Danny Storme and Spike Blade. We are emergence. Don't no one be fucking with us. Get ready for a take over!

Black
And that's Real!

We Fade out to them still joking and messing around to a commercial.

Commercial

*Endeavour Match Announcement*

*Next Week CAW will host an Endeavour match over the top rope battle royal. The reason for this? Conflict between General managers Scott Harris and James DeMarco has been bad for booking. The winner of the 30 man Match will be Temporary GM for a week of CAW TV. Including BloodSport, Olympia and Redemption shows the following week. The Endeavour Battle Royal will be hosted on a special CAW Redemption next week.*

We come back to the ring as the bell rings.

Horatio Gates and Massimo Federicci come out. Seth Omega and Cesar Pineda come out next and the match begins with Seth and Massimo.

Match 2
Tag Team
Horatio Gates and Massimo Federicci
Vs
Cesar Pineda and Seth Omega

Massimo and Seth Lock up. Seth tries to throw Massimo down to the mat but has a hard time. Massimo swings behind Omega and hits a big German suplex early in the match. Massimo picks him up again and they get into a fist fight. The go back and forth for a while as Omega gains control. Omega whips Massimo into the ropes. Massimo bounces back but ducks a big clothesline from Omega. Massimo comes back and hits a Running STO. Omega is down and Massimo starts stomping him. Massimo picks Omega up and brings him back to his corner. Massimo tags in Gates and Massimo and Gates pick up Omega and slam him down on the mat. Gates is the legal man and picks up Omega, Gates hits a swinging neckbreaker on Omega. Gates covers. 1..2..Kick Out. Gates gets back up and starts stomping Omega. A groggy Omega gets back up amazingly and gets into a fist fight which he controls once again. Gates is getting pulverised against the ropes. Omega tries to hit a suplex but Gates reverses it into a suplex of his own. Gates hits a big leg drop on Omega. Gates tags in Massimo as Cesar is reaching wildly at Seth but cant get to him to make a tag. Gates holds Omega while Massimo hits a big leg drop from the top rope. Pineda runs in and grabs Gates. Gates loses his cool and dives on Pineda. Both hit the ropes and fall out of the ring. Pineda and Gates brawl on the outside laving Massimo and Seth the legal men. Massimo drops a few knees on an exhausted Omega. Omega gets up and Massimo hits a Superkick on Omega. Massimo covers as Pineda and Gates still fight on the ground outside. 1..2..3 The Bell rings and Massimo stomps out Omega before rolling him out. Massimo goes outside and pulls out the CAW Title that he took from Cesar last episode. Cesar sees this and stops. Cesar gets angry and runs towards Massimo. Massimo hits Cesar in the head with the title belt and runs away through the crowd. Gates looks on confused.

We Fade To a Commercial

Commercial

We Come Back to the announce table

Jordan Davis
It's been an Action packed night here. We can't wait for the big matches still to come as we can't wait for the Endeavour Match that we just heard about.

The Bell Rings, The Bonafide Bitch Slappers come out and get in ring. Following are Leon and Storme the team of Synthesis. The competitors meet face to face as Leon and Chris Brown will start the match out

Match 3
Tag Team
Vs
Bonafide Bitch Slappers (Chris Brown and Chris Jericho)

Leon and Jericho lock up in the centre of the ring. Leon forces Jericho in the corner and knees him in the gut a few times. Leon hits a suplex on Jericho and follows up with a jumping leg drop. Leon gets quite emotional and picks him up. He sends him flying into the corner. Leon goes to crash his elbow into Jericho in the corner. Jericho rolls out of the way and Leon runs into the corner hurting. Jericho scrambles to his corner and makes a tag to Brown. Brown runs in. Leon quickly dashes in and tags in Storme. Storme jumps in and clotheslines Brown. Brown gets up and is clotheslined again. Storme picks him up and dropkicks him. Storme goes for a cover. 1..2..Kick Out! Brown fights his way out and slaps the hell out of Storme. Storme gets his own back by hitting a jawbreaker. Brown is able to get to his corner and tag in Jericho. Jericho runs in and dropkicks Storme. Storme is slammed into his corner and Leon hits a blind tag on Storme. Leon runs in and cross bodies Jericho. They both get up but Jericho takes Leon down and locks him in a walls of Jericho. Leon is struggling on the mat in pain as Jericho locks it in tight. Brown jumps down while the ref is distracted and holds Leon' arm to down to the Apron so he can't struggle out. Storme tries to alert the ref but the ref tells Storme to stay while he asks if Leon is going to tap. The ref spots Brown and tells him to stop cheating. Brown lets go and Leon Powers out. Leon hits a neckbreaker on Jericho and dives to tag in Storme. Storme runs in as Jericho gets up. Storme boots Brown off the apron then hits an End of Discord on Jericho. Storme covers. 1..2..3 The Bell Rings and Storme and Leon are vigilant that they don’t get jumped again. Nothing happens and the ref congratulates them. We Fade out to Backstage.

We come backstage and see The Brotherhood

Deathlocke
Remind me again why we didn't jump these homo ass losers tonight.

Evers
Patience. DeMarco was happy with our win. We will start brutalising these losers next time. For now we will just observe.

Azazel
Sounds good to me, as long as I get to relax I don't care.

Deathlocke
Ok that's all fine and dandy but Next time I'm kicking some teeth in no matter what.

Evers
Good, I encourage it. However no one makes a move without my word though, We take CAW for DeMarco and then we get in and take all the losers here for ourselves.

Azazel
Sounds good. I don't see Caprice or Storme as a threat to us, Neither do I see anyone else that can match up to us.

Evers
This is true. This will possibly be the most easiest thing we do in our careers.

Azazel
Then why do it at all.

Evers
For Closure. I have a few things I want to make right and take care of. DeMarco will help us do this provided we do his foolish dirty work for him.

Deathlocke
Lets get busy then.

We Fade out to the parking lot.

We are shown the parking lot. Scott Harris is at his car. Cesar Pineda comes out of no where, pissed off.

Cesar
Harris, Man Those emergence assholes stole my belt! What are you going to do.

Harris
It's always something Pineda, why don't you try not whining like a little bitch and handling this yourself because I have bigger issues.

Cesar
That belt is the pride of CAW man. I am the pride of CAW.

Harris
Go and get it back then. Geez your a wrestler not school kid. I'll see if I can put you in a match or something to do with it.

Cesar
A MATCH! Man that's my title you should just go get it back for me.

Harris
Talk to me later.

Harris walks away leaving a groggy Pineda shocked and angry.

We Fade Out to a commercial.

Commercial

We come back to the arena. We see James DeMarco sitting in his front row seat in the crowd. Scott Harris is sitting next to the Announce area.

The Bell Rings and The ref signals that the match is for the Ultraviolent championship. The crowd cheers as Alyster Black comes out. The CAW Ultraviolent Champion comes out and he gets the same reaction from the crowd. The two meet inside the ring and the ref holds up the Ultraviolent Championship. He checks both combatants and the match begins.

Main Event
Ultraviolent Title Match
Psycho Dragon (c) vs Alyster Black

Psycho Dragon and Black Lock up in the centre. Black starts striking Dragon as much as he can while in the lock up. Dragon lets go and is whipped into the corner. Black takes a run up and launches himself into Dragon, his elbow hitting Psycho's head. Black drags him out but is pushed away. Dragon boots Black in the head and down to the mat as he recovers on the ropes for a moment. Black gets back up and puts his attention to Drag again. They both go at each other, this time a lot of back and forth action for a while as both give a long flurry of continuous strikes. Eventually Black ducks one of the strikes and Drag accidentally knocks out the ref. The ref is unresponsive on the ground as Black spears Dragon and himself outside the ring crashing to the ground. The crowd cheers as the ref is still out and Black continues punching Dragon on the ground as he tries to protect himself. Dragon is able to roll out of the strikes and get to his feet quick. Black doesn't give a second thought as he gets into a lock up with Dragon. Dragon pushes him against the announce table. Dragon then looks at the steel chairs up against the announce equipment but turns away. He shakes his head and goes to pick one up but hesitates. Finally he picks one up but a hurt Black has already rolled back into the ring. Psy Drag follows, laughing. Dragon makes sure the ref is still down and then turns his attention to Black. Dragon raises the chair but as he brings it down black catches it. The two struggle over the chair as the ref begins to get up slowly behind them. Dragon kicks Black in the midsection and takes the chair back. Black reacts quickly and spears Dragon forcing him to drop the chair. Black starts hitting Dragon while on the mat. The ref gets up and throws the chair out of the ring. Black pick up Dragon and boots him in the gut. Black goes to hit a suplex but Dragon lands on his feet escaping the impact of Black's move. Black swings at Dragon but Dragon ducks it and boots Black in the gut. Black is groggy and Psycho Dragon runs up and hits his Royal with Cheese Finishing move on Black. Black is down and Dragon covers, propping his legs up on the middle rope without the refs notice. The ref counts. 1..2..3 The Bell Rings and Psy Drag rolls out and grabs his title belt Black struggles to sit up and is pissed off Dragon runs up the ramp only to be clotheslined by Kyle Deathlocke who came out of no where. Azazel comes out and Deathlocke picks Dragon up and Azazel spears Dragon. They leave Dragon destroyed on the ramp and The Brotherhood signals to Black that he is next. We Fade out to this image ending the show.

The TMEC Logo is Displayed and We Fade Out.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed May 04, 2011 12:02 am

Nice show. I like this stable war of BH/Emergence/Synthesis. The Endeavour Match is a very interesting idea. Looking forward to that.

Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed May 04, 2011 12:07 am

^Thanks Man

Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed May 04, 2011 12:19 am

CAW: Redemption Endeavour

Main Event
30 Man Endeavour Match
Over the Top Rope/Submission Elimination
Winner of the match becomes GM For a week on Redemption, BloodSport and Olympia The following week.

Competitors:
Alyster Black vs Steve Storme vs Krash vs Cesar Pineda vs Horatio Gates vs Psycho Dragon vs Mitch Miles vs Chris Williams vs Rocco Ross vs Kayla vs Aesha vs Sonichu vs Leon Caprice vs Seth Omega vs Massimo Federicci vs Jakob Azazel vs Kyle Deathlocke vs Kyle Evers vs Chris Brown vs Chris Jericho vs Jay Brooks vs Marco Malone vs Shelton McNeil vs Manu Soldier vs Danny Storme vs Spike Blade vs Jacob Jackson vs vs Leyla Magnus vs Jackie Kidd Williams vs Danielle Deathstrike

A Prediction of the Winner is Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sat May 07, 2011 2:32 am

CAW: Redemption Endeavour

We come into the arena. The ring is surrounded by refs. A pyrotechnics show is shown and the fans are cheering and are ready to see the match. We then come to the announce tables where Donny King and Jordan Davis are ready to start announcing tonight's action.

Donny King
We Welcome you to a very special CAW Redemption. This is CAW Redemption Endeavour where the Endeavour Battle Royal will be held against most of the amazing CAW Wrestlers.

Jordan Davis
That's right. The rules are all 30 competitors will be in the ring at the start of the match. The only way to eliminate an opponent is to toss them over the top rope and to the outside somehow or to make the tap out via submission. What are they fighting over? A chance to become the General Manager of CAW TV for a week. Lets hope A CGS wrestler doesn't win or it might all be over for Scott Harris and CAW as we know it.

Donny King
Who is your money on Davis?

Jordan Davis
I would have to say.. Steve Storme. He is the man and I think he will pull it off tonight with Leon and Synthesis.

Donny King
I would have to pick Krash or Seth Omega or probably someone from the BrotherHood.

Jordan Davis
Pick One!

Donny King
Ahhh? Maybe? Krash! Yes Krash for sure its his time!

The Bell rings and all the 30 competitors come out in a long line. They all surround the ring and get in by the guidance of the refs four refs surround the ring and all 30 competitors are tight in the ring. The competitors include
Alyster Black vs Steve Storme vs Krash vs Cesar Pineda vs Horatio Gates vs Psycho Dragon vs Mitch Miles vs Chris Williams vs Rocco Ross vs Kayla vs Aesha vs Sonichu vs Leon Caprice vs Seth Omega vs Massimo Federicci vs Jakob Azazel vs Kyle Deathlocke vs Kyle Evers vs Chris Brown vs Chris Jericho vs Jay Brooks vs Marco Malone vs Shelton McNeil vs Manu Soldier vs Danny Storme vs Spike Blade vs Jacob Jackson vs vs Leyla Magnus vs Jackie Kidd Williams vs Danielle Deathstrike.
All are apprehensive. Synthesis and Kayla group together. Emergence does the same as does The Brotherhood, CGS and DeathStrike and Williams. The rest are fending for themselves the ref signals that the match can go forward.

Main Event
30 Man Endeavour Match
Over the Top Rope/Submission Elimination
Winner of the match becomes GM For a week on Redemption, BloodSport and Olympia The following week.

Competitors:
Alyster Black vs Steve Storme vs Krash vs Cesar Pineda vs Horatio Gates vs Psycho Dragon vs Mitch Miles vs Chris Williams vs Rocco Ross vs Kayla vs Aesha vs Sonichu vs Leon Caprice vs Seth Omega vs Massimo Federicci vs Jakob Azazel vs Kyle Deathlocke vs Kyle Evers vs Chris Brown vs Chris Jericho vs Jay Brooks vs Marco Malone vs Shelton McNeil vs Manu Soldier vs Danny Storme vs Spike Blade vs Jacob Jackson vs vs Leyla Magnus vs Jackie Kidd Williams vs Danielle Deathstrike

The Match starts, The ring explodes with an all out amazing brawl as the crowd erupts. The refs are on the outside keeping a close eye out. Storme targets Krash and they brawl in a corner. Danny and Spike gang ups on Azazel. Aesha brawls with Malone and the rest is almost unviewable.Deathlocke locks Dragon in a submission. Gates spears Cesar Pineda and mindless action just continues. Manu runs over to a big group of brawlers but Massimo runs up and tosses Manu out of the ring over the ropes. Manu is first eliminated and devastated on the outside. Massimo is fly-kicked by Evers. Jackie Williams and Danielle team up and try to throw Azazel over the top rope. Deathlocke comes to Azazel's aid and boots Williams and Deathstrike down to the mat. The brawl continues. Leon and Steve double clothesline Krash. Alyster Black bounces off the second rope and hits Aesha. Black grabs Aesha's legs and tosses her over the top rope. Aesha is eliminated. Chris Brown and Jericho team up against Storme, Stomping him out in the corner. Leon goes to help but Malone hits The Gore on him. Massimo grabs Malone as he gets up and tosses him over the top rope eliminating him. Mitch Miles and Rocco Ross lock up in the corner and fight. Jackson and McNeil brawl as well. Massimo helps Black up and they hit and Powerbomb combo on Deathlocke. Massimo stomps out Deathlocke as Black walks away. Black is met with a drop kick by Storme. Black goes over the top rope but hits the apron and is safe. Williams and Deathstrike go to double clothesline him off the apron but he pulls the top rope down and both Williams and Deathstrike go over hitting the outside eliminating them both. Black laughs and gets back in. Sonichu gets hit with an STO by Omega. Omega and Storme then start to brawl. Fighting continues as mainly fist fights break out. We see Jacob Jackson in the corner tapping to a Sliced Bread #2 from Leyla Magnus. He is eliminated. Leyla goes on to brawl with Kayla. Storme and Leon hit a dropkick combo on Kyle Evers. Omega comes and tosses Leon over the top rope but Leon holds on. Steve attacks Omega and Leon gets back in. Massimo punts Leon Caprice in the head. Azazel and Deathlocke team with Brown and Jericho and all four throw out Shelton McNeil. Massimo comes behind the group and throws out Jericho eliminating him as well. Brown and The Brotherhood duo attack Massimo. Massimo is outnumbered. Krash, Danny and Spike even the odds and a brawl breaks out. Kayla and Leyla are hanging over the top ropes trying to eliminate each other. Pineda hits Da 187 on Horatio Gates. Gates is unresponsive. Psycho Dragon runs up and hits a royal with cheese on Pineda. Dragon doesn't get a second and is hit with The Satan's Spike from Alyster Black. Black and Krash grab Dragon and toss him out of the ring eliminating the Ultraviolent champion. Omega is locked into Storme's Broken wings submission Leon prevents from counterparts reaching him. Omega taps out and Storme rolls him out as he is eliminated by submission. Deathlocke tires of Mitch Miles and Ross fighting and locks Miles in an ankle lock. Miles taps and is eliminated. Williams runs up but Azazel ducks and pushes him over the ropes eliminating him. Spike Blade and Sonichu and brawling and both accidentally eliminate each other over the rope in the struggle. Krash hits a big knee on Storme's head and beats him up with Black in the corner. Leon and Danny fight as Deathlocke runs over and clotheslines them both over the top rope. Only Danny Storme hits the ground and is eliminated. Deathlocke is about to throw Leon off the apron but Massimo runs behind and throws Deathlocke over the top rope eliminating him. Deathlocke is in complete shock with his jaw hitting the ground as Massimo teases him from the ring. Leon gets back in and he and Massimo go into the centre. They circle around and stare at each other. Brown attacks Massimo and Ross attacks Leon. Spike still on the outside about his elimination is pissed off. Massimo and Krash come together and throw out Brown. Brown is eliminated and Azazel beats down Black in the corner. Steve Storme locks Jay Brooks in the Broken Wings Submission and Jay taps immediately. Jay is eliminated and Storme goes to help out Leon Caprice. Kayla goes over and asks for help from Storme to eliminate Leyla but this only distracts Steve and Evers is able to come behind and boot Storme in the back of the head. Deathlocke comes back to the apron and hands Evers something. It is Storme's old mask and Evers puts it on. Kayla yells at Evers for booting Storme and Evers just throws her over, eliminating her. Leon throws Ross over the ropes eliminating him Leon goes to take down Evers but Azazel takes him out. Massimo and Leyla team briefly and both superkick Pineda over the Top Rope eliminating him. Azazel and Gates brawl. Gates locks Azazel in a headlock and Evers breaks it up Evers tosses Gates out eliminating him. Black runs over and drop kicks Azazel out of the ring eliminating him. Azazel is pissed on the outside. Evers and Storme eventually lock up. Leon and Massimo meet once again. Leon boots Brown and throws him out. Leyla hits Storme and Leyla and Evers stomp him out. Evers then eliminates Leyla. Leon and Massimo lock up. Havoc breaks loose as they get into a massive slug fest. Leon stuns Massimo with a kick to the gut. Leon runs at Massimo to take him over the ropes but Massimo gets Leon on his back and throws Leon out of the ring eliminating him. Steve Storme recovers and throws Krash out of the ring. Krash is eliminated. Evers walks over to Massimo and boots him in the groin. Evers throws Massimo out of the ring Eliminating him. Black gets up eventually and the last three men meet in the centre of the ring Evers starts a fist fight with Storme. Black lets them go and relaxes. Steve and Evers are on the ropes. Black gets the crowd going as he asks them if he should try a double. Evers and Storme are hanging on the top rope. Black runs over but Storme ducks. Black hits Evers and Evers goes over. He is eliminated. Storme and Black are the only two left. Storme runs over punching Black in the face. The two lock up on the ropes. Storme clotheslines Black over the ropes but he hits the apron making him safe. Storme is in complete control of the situation as he is going to finish him with a dropkick. Just before the kick Storme changes his mind and goes to hit a big boot to knock Black off. Storme runs but Black pulls the top rope. Storme goes over and hits the ground. The Bell Rings and Black dives back into the ring, groggily. Massimo, Danny Storme, Spike and Krash run back into the ring and help him up. The ref gives Black the GM contract and they celebrate.

Jordan Davis
Oh My God He did it, Black did it!

Donny King
Emergence is going to party tonight.

Jordan Davis
Storme and Evers coming so close but Black was just the quicker man tonight

Donny King
I'd hate to think what Black is going to enforce next week!

Jordan Davis
Thank you for being here tonight ladies and gents. It is going to be an exciting week next week please tune in and good night.

We Fade Out to the image of Black and Emergence celebrating in the ring.

We Fade Out to the TMEC logo closing the show.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Mon May 09, 2011 10:10 pm

CAW: Tuesday Night BloodSport

Alyster Black is Temporary GM for the week.

Match 1
The Alyster Black Royal
Cesar Pineda vs Horatio Gates vs Aesha vs Kayla vs Chris Williams vs Manu Soldier vs Sonichu vs Jay Brooks vs Marco Malone vs Chris Brown

Tag Team Champion Announcement by Alyster Black

Match 2
Tag Team w/ Massimo Federicci as Guest Referee
Kyle Evers and Jakob Azazel (The Brotherhood)
Vs
Danny Storme and Spike Blade (Emergence)

Match 3
Single Match
Massimo Federicci vs Seth Omega

Main Event
Tag Team
Alyster Black and Krash (Gangstars/Emergence)
Vs
Steve Storme and Leon Caprice (Synthesis)
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed May 11, 2011 10:07 pm

CAW: Tuesday Night BloodSport

Shorter Results Will Be Posted This Week Due To Reasons

We Open to Tuesday Night BloodSport, We are met with Donny King and Jordan Davis at the Announce table. They Explain the matches tonight and what happened at Redemption last week in the Endeavour Match. Donny King goes on to say Alyster Black will be calling all matches and moderation decisions this week for all CAW TV. Jordan Davis will go on to say how tonight will be action packed and Black's matches look amazing. The mention Black's special Tag Team Championship Announcement also and then they start the night.

The Bell Rings and Davis Announces that The Following Alyster Black Royal will be Over the top rope rules. The Competitors come out.

Match 1
The Alyster Black Royal
Cesar Pineda vs Horatio Gates vs Aesha vs Kayla vs Chris Williams vs Manu Soldier vs Sonichu vs Jay Brooks vs Marco Malone vs Chris Brown

All Wrestlers meet in the ring. It starts off as a brawl as some competitors have the ability to redeem themselves from the Endeavour match last week. Chris Williams is on fire early and Eliminates Manu Soldier. Jay Brooks Teams with Malone eliminate Sonichu and Kayla. Aesha gets the hell slapped out of her by Chris Brown. Williams Eliminates Brown and Brooks. Malone hits a few power moves but ultimately the match surrounded Gates and Pineda. Aehsa eliminates Malone and Williams comes behind to eliminate both Kayla and Aesha. The match was action packed as eventually Pineda and Gates were the only two left. Pineda tried to hit Da 187 but Gates reversed and eliminated him at 9:58

Winner: Horatio Gates

After the break Alyster Black comes in the ring to make his Tag team Championship announcement. He calls out Aesha, the other half of the tag team champions. Alyster Black goes on to say that he thinks Aesha is not right for the part of Tag Team Champion. Aesha protests but Black is quick to say that as he is GM he will be stripping her of the Tag team title and be rewarding it to another galiant member of the CAW roster to be the new half of the tag team champions. Aesha is pissed but Black does not care at all and gets security to take her away. As she is being dragged away she screams that she vows revenge against Black. Black laughs and announces the next match.

Match 2
Tag Team w/ Massimo Federicci as Guest Referee
Kyle Evers and Jakob Azazel (The Brotherhood)
Vs
Danny Storme and Spike Blade (Emergence)

Danny Storme and Jakob Azazel start the match off. Azazel dominates the first few minutes but Storme fights back. Massimo begins to call an unbiased fair match. Azazel gets taken out by Storme and Storme leads the match. Storme tagged in Spike Blade and the two double teamed Azazel. Spike dominates Azazel for a while but Azazel was able to fight back. Massimo was in damage control for Emergence as Azazel was going to tag in Ever. Massimo hit a super kick on Ever and Azazel became trapped. Storme got the tag and hit an unprettier for the cover at 10:11. The BrotherHood was Pissed.

Winner: Emergence

When we returned The BrotherHood was angry at what had happened. Kyle Deathlocke went backstage to find Danny and Spike. He eventually caught up with them and chased Spike throughout backstage. Massimo came out from behind a set of curtains and smashed a running Deathlocke with a steel chair. Danny and Spike then continued to stomp him out. Massimo dragged Deathlocke and put him in a container with the help of Danny and Spike. They locked the container and pushed it down the stairs.

Backstage James DeMarco had a war of words with Alyster Black about the way things were being handled. Alyster Black didn't care and walked out.

The Bell Rang again as the next match began.

Match 3
Single Match
Massimo Federicci vs Seth Omega

Both men hit and equal effort in the match. Omega lead most of the way until Massimo hit an unexpected superkick and changed the match. Azazel tried to interfere but Danny Storme and Spike came to help out. Spike slipped Massimo a brass knuckles and Massimo knocked Seth Omega out for the cover at 7:59 After the match Massimo Danny and spike got into a brawl with the Bonafide Bitch Slappers and Jakob Azazel. Security stopped the melee.

Winner: Massimo Federicci

After the break James DeMarco saw Juan Gonzalez about ending Black's GM reign. Gonzalez said that Black would see out the week but James DeMarco wasn't happy. Scott Harris came into the scene to argue with DeMarco. Gonzalez said when Black's week is up he would pit the two Managers against each other in some situation to decide the true General Manager of CAW. Before they could end their meeting Cesar Pineda came in and demanded that they get his CAW title belt off Massimo and Spike Blade. Juan said he would get right on it.

We come back to the arena and the bell rings. The Gangstars and Emergence members Alyster Black and Krash meet with new Synthesis Members Steve Storme and Leon Caprice. Storme looks intoxicated and under the influence. Krash and Storme start the match out.

Main Event
Tag Team
Alyster Black and Krash (Gangstars/Emergence)
Vs
Steve Storme and Leon Caprice (Synthesis)

Leon Dominates Krash for a while. Krash got back his own when he hit a surprise LSD. Krash covered but to no avail. Krash and Leon Brawled as Storme looked distracted and intoxicated on the apron. Krash beat up Caprice and Caprice managed to tag in Storme. Storme and Krash fought each other for quite a while before a drowsy Storme hit a End of Discord, Knocking out Krash. Black managed to get a blind tag and come in to get into a brawl with Storme. Suddenly Kyle Evers appeared with Storme's old mask in hand. This Distracted Storme and Alyster Black hit the Satan's Spike on him for the cover at 14:01. This was the first time Synthesis was defeated in CAW and Emergence joined Black and Krash to celebrate. An intoxicated Storme looked crushed but turned his anger to Evers, he gave chase and the both disappeared leaving Emergence and the new Temp GM to celebrate.

Winners: Alyster Black and Krash (Gangstars/Emergence)

We Fade out to the TMEC logo ending the show
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Tue May 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Match 1
Ultraviolent Title Match
Psycho Dragon (c) vs Massimo Federicci

James DeMarco Speaks Out

Match 2
Tag Team
Bonafide Bitch Slappers (Chris Jericho and Chris Brown)
Vs
Emergence (Danny Storme and Spike Blade)
Vs
The Brotherhood (Kyle Deathlocke and Jakob Azazel)

Emergence makes a Deal

Match 3
Single Match
Steve Storme vs Krash vs Kyle Evers

Main Event
First Blood
Alyster Black vs Leon Caprice
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sat May 21, 2011 3:59 am

Shorter Results Will Be Posted This Week Due To Reasons

We Open to Friday Night Olympia, We are met with Donny King and Jordan Davis at the Announce table. They Explain the matches tonight and what happened at Bloodsport last Episode . Donny King goes on to say Alyster Black will be calling all matches and moderation decisions this week for all CAW TV.

The Bell Rings and Davis Announces that The first match will be for the Ultra Violent Title.

Match 1
Ultraviolent Title Match
Psycho Dragon (c) vs Massimo Federicci

Massimo and Dragon had an amazing match. Massimo lead early hitting many power moves and almost making Dragon submit. Dragon was able to get Massimo out of the ring and hit a suicide dive. The two then broke down into a complete brawl with Massimo dominating. Just as Massimo was going to make a cover on an un conscious Dragon. The Brother Hood, Evers, Azazel and an Injured Kyle Deathlocke interfered and the match was called as a no contest.

Winner: No contest

After the break Alyster Black comes out to say as GM he will be putting a ban on having James DeMarco anywhere near the ring this week. Kyle Evers comes out and they get into a confrontation. The both call out Steve Storme to rumble but Storme does not answer the call.

Match 2
Tag Team
Bonafide Bitch Slappers (Chris Jericho and Chris Brown)
Vs
Emergence (Danny Storme and Spike Blade)
Vs
The Brotherhood (Kyle Deathlocke and Jakob Azazel)

Danny Storme and Jakob Azazel start the match off. Azazel dominates the first few minutes but Jericho and Azazel team up. The CGS Alliance dominates Emergence for the whole match and eventually Azazel get the cover over Storme at 10:01.

Winner: The BrotherHood

When we come back Danny and Krash are in the ring. They are addressing their deal... Krash goes on to say that Emergence is willing to team up with The Brotherhood to take control of CAW as a whole and CGS and Synthesis can get fucked. Evers, Azazel and Kyle Deathlocke come out. Evers goes on to say they will fight by James DeMarco and what Emergence is asking is a joke. Evers says he can take out Storme, Black and anyone else by himself. Krash says there will be no way The BrotherHood could pull out a victory for DeMarco. Evers Replies with a tirade about how Storme isn't the same and how he has gone off the wagon. Evers and The Brotherhood tell Emergence that they will secure a victory and crush CAW in the name of The Brotherhood and James DeMarco. While the conversation gets heated Massimo comes from under the ring with a chair and smashes Deathlockes injured leg from behind with it. Krash its an LSD on Azazel and Evers rolls out of the ring, escaping through the crowd.

The Bell Rang again as the next match began.

Match 3
Single Match
Steve Storme vs Krash vs Kyle Evers

Alyster Black comes out to say Steve Storme did not show up tonight. In this case Alyster Black will put in another guest opponent for Evers and Krash. After Krash and Evers get in the ring, Alyster Black introduces Dash Blade making his CAW Debut in place of Storme.
The match starts with Krash and Evers mainly brawling. Evers leads the match but Dash Blade steals one as Krash hits an LSD on a groggy Evers and Dash covers as Krash could not fight enough energy to get that extra mile. Dash wins and stomps out Evers for a while. Krash and Dash have a heated stare down.

Winner: Dash Blade

After the break James DeMarco complains to Juan Gonzalez about Black banning him from ring or ringside this week. Juan says he can't help him. DeMarco goes on to say that he has contacted the Board of Faceless men and made a deal with them that will be effective soon enough. This leaves Juan Gonzalez very nervous and angry.

We come back to the arena and the bell rings. Alyster Black and Leon Caprice come out. The match starts.

Main Event
First Blood
Alyster Black vs Leon Caprice

Leon Dominates Alyster Black for a while. Black got back his own when he hit a surprise Satan's Spike. Caprice and Black fought hard, mainly on the outside. Black's head was bounces off the ring post. Black recovered to hit a big ass boot. It all ended with Black hitting a Con-Chair-To to Leon Caprice and he was cut right open. After the bell rang, Storme's music came on but nothing happened. Black walked back up the ramp ending the show.

Winner: Alyster Black

We Fade out to the TMEC logo ending the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   

Back to top Go down

CAW:The Return - Lost Time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3