CAW:The Return - Lost Time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Storme
The One

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Legend wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. And yeah I know I have written Storme getting a few beatdowns too many lately but I feel that the Storme charater is such a talent that he carries a lot of the other charaters on the roster, both in my BTB and on the actual feds and with Storme's talent I thought that it would be realistic for a lot of other characters to eventually get fed up with it and gang up on him. Anyway Im building to a few things that I have always wanted to see on CGS/CAW and Storme along with others like Logan are helping me to do it. Keep watching. Thanks for the feed back. Smile

I understand what you're saying and if I was running a CAW BTB, I would probably have Storme lose more than he does in the actual fed too. But I just feel you didn't make it a big deal or build up to it. When booked right, beating a multiple World Champion like Storme could create a potential legend. Only CGS/CAW Hall of Famers and Aesha have beaten Storme in a proper match.

Personally I would have had Storme continue doing well, perhaps picking up the Ultraviolent Title and then have Krash or someone also build momentum. After running through damn near everyone, Krash takes on Storme in a student vs mentor match and loses due to cheating. In the rematch, it ends in a double count with Krash getting closer to his goal. In the final encounter, Krash gets the clean victory and becomes the new UV Champ.

Then Storme could be used in the same kinda way to put over up-and-comers and mid-card guys. Winning enough to maintain his credibility as a major star but then dropping clean losses at the end of feuds to make Psycho Dragon, Alyster Black etc seem like they're legit threats.

But that's just me.

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Storme wrote:
Legend wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. And yeah I know I have written Storme getting a few beatdowns too many lately but I feel that the Storme charater is such a talent that he carries a lot of the other charaters on the roster, both in my BTB and on the actual feds and with Storme's talent I thought that it would be realistic for a lot of other characters to eventually get fed up with it and gang up on him. Anyway Im building to a few things that I have always wanted to see on CGS/CAW and Storme along with others like Logan are helping me to do it. Keep watching. Thanks for the feed back. Smile

I understand what you're saying and if I was running a CAW BTB, I would probably have Storme lose more than he does in the actual fed too. But I just feel you didn't make it a big deal or build up to it. When booked right, beating a multiple World Champion like Storme could create a potential legend. Only CGS/CAW Hall of Famers and Aesha have beaten Storme in a proper match.

Personally I would have had Storme continue doing well, perhaps picking up the Ultraviolent Title and then have Krash or someone also build momentum. After running through damn near everyone, Krash takes on Storme in a student vs mentor match and loses due to cheating. In the rematch, it ends in a double count with Krash getting closer to his goal. In the final encounter, Krash gets the clean victory and becomes the new UV Champ.

Then Storme could be used in the same kinda way to put over up-and-comers and mid-card guys. Winning enough to maintain his credibility as a major star but then dropping clean losses at the end of feuds to make Psycho Dragon, Alyster Black etc seem like they're legit threats.

But that's just me.

Also you completely missed the point of N.M.E. I mean they wouldn't have broken up the way you made them do it. Black wouldn't randomly attack Storme like that unless provoked or unless it would benefit both of them, likewise for Storme. They both really care for each other (dawwwwwww), they just don't get along (recently). Black and Storme are bros 4 life, they're Gang Stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:44 pm

SEZ wrote:
Storme wrote:
Legend wrote:

But that's just me.

Also you completely missed the point of N.M.E. I mean they wouldn't have broken up the way you made them do it. Black wouldn't randomly attack Storme like that unless provoked or unless it would benefit both of them, likewise for Storme. They both really care for each other (dawwwwwww), they just don't get along (recently). Black and Storme are bros 4 life, they're Gang Stars.

Thanks guys. I know some off my stuff is a bit off. I really followed CGS, CGS:Exile and Rebirth but dropped the ball on CAW. Thanks for the info and suggestions I'll try make things more correct and right. And yeah, did kinda mess the whole N.M.E thing up, sorry just wasn't Aware.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:28 am

Live From TMEC Studios Atlanta
CAW: Tuesday Night BloodSport

Donny King
We are here live from TMEC Studios in Atlanta GA. I'm Donny King here joined by my broadcast partner Jordan Davis.

Jordan Davis
Yes welcome we have an amazing night planned fro BloodSport tonight. But we are Starting off with the Ultraviolent Championship Match that Alyster Black earned last week on Redemption.

Alyster Black's music hits and he makes his way into the ring.

Psy Drag follows and meets Black in the ring as the bell rings, starting the match.

Match 1
Ultraviolent Championship Match
Psycho Dragon (c) vs Alyster Black

Psycho Dragon and Black Lock up in the centre. Black still bruised after his asylum match a few nights ago. Black starts striking Dragon as much as he can while in the lock up. Dragon lets go and is whipped into the corner. Black takes a run up and launches himself into Dragon, his elbow hitting Psycho's head. Black drags him out but is pushed away. Dragon boots Black in the head and down to the mat as he recovers on the ropes for a moment. Black gets back up and puts his attention to Drag again. They both go at each other, this time a lot of back and forth action for a while as both give a long flurry of continuous strikes. Eventually Black ducks one of the strikes and Drag accidentally knocks out the ref. The ref is unresponsive on the ground as Black spears Dragon and himself outside the ring crashing to the ground. The crowd cheers as the ref is still out and Black continues punching Dragon on the ground as he tries to protect himself. Dragon is able to roll out of the strikes and get to his feet quick. Black doesn't give a second thought as he gets into a lock up with Dragon. Dragon pushes him against the announce table. Dragon then looks at the steel chairs up against the announce equipment but turns away. He shakes his head and goes to pick one up but hesitates. Finally he picks one up but a hurt Black has already rolled back into the ring. Psy Drag follows, laughing. Dragon makes sure the ref is still down and then turns his attention to Black. Dragon raises the chair but as he brings it down black catches it. The two struggle over the chair as the ref begins to get up slowly behind them. Dragon kicks Black in the midsection and takes the chair back. As and injured Black is taken back the ref is revived and Dragon brings the chair up and slams it on Black's Back. The ref sees it and calls for the bell at 10:01. Dragon is surprised and taken back as Black is angry struggling on the floor.

Jordan Davis
The Winner is Alyster Black as a Result of Disqualification. As a result of this Disqualification ending Psycho Dragon retains the CAW Ultraviolent Championship.

Dragon throws the chair out of the ring, takes his title belt and gets out of the ring, walking up the ramp. Alyster Black is holding the ropes, furious and yelling at the ref and out at the crowd. The camera fades out.

Commercial

We are met backstage by Manu walking up the rails to the locker room he meets Scott Harris

Manu
Whoa! Scotty, why no match for me this week.

Harris
Didn't you have enough excitement last week?

Manu
Don't play a playa like that. Any match any time. Imma rap live you know. And you know everyone at CAW loves me.

Harris
Ah sure... Let me get back to you on that.

Harris walks out rolling his eyes as Manu walks into a viewing room.

We come back to the ring. Williams' music comes on as he and Deathstrike come to the ring.

Jordan Davis
Here we go. Williams and Deathstrike's revenge on Hansen.

Donny King
I'm excited to find out who the partner of Chris Hansen will be.

James DeMarco's music comes on as he gets in the ring with a mic.

DeMarco
Ladies and Gentlemen. I am here to introduce Chris Hansen's Tag Team Partner. First, introducing Chris Hansen.

Chris Hansen comes out and gets in the rings eyeing Williams and Deathstrike.

DeMarco
When choosing his partner we were just going to go with another BloodSport competitor. When Hansen approached Gonzales, Harris and I with many unique ideas. In the end Hansen and I broke off and selected a few other ideas about his partner. I wanted to do something a little different. Not controversial just different. So I got into contact with some old contacts and built my idea. Hansen did not mind my suggestions so I think this is a good partner for tonight. This match is now classified as a 'Mixed Tag Match' So introducing... Chris Hansen's Tag team partner for tonight. Former CGS competitor and Ultraviolent Champion... Leyla Magnus!

The crowd cheers as the match is started and she makes her way to the ring, waving to the fans.

Donny King
Wow it's been some time I did not see this one.

Jordan Davis
Yes quite unexpected here tonight.

Williams attacks Hansen as the bell rings and Magnus and Deathstrike get in their respective corners.

Match 2
'Mixed' Tag Match
Jackie Williams and Danielle Deathstrike
Vs
Chris Hansen and TBA Leyla Magnus

Williams continues to stomp out Hansen in the corner as Leyla cheers for him from the corner. Williams picks up Hansen and slams him down to the ground . Williams then puts Hansen's arm under his arm and pulls it back trying to extend it. Hansen is in pain and tries to reach for Leyla but can't get to her. Eventually Hansen gets an elbow to the knee of Williams and picks him up on his shoulder. Hansen rams him into the corner, runs back then hits a running dropkick to Williams mid section. Hansen starts trying to charm Deathstrike on the outside but she just yells at him. Williams takes advantage and runs and grabs Hansen from behind. Hansen out grapples him and hits a German Suplex. He then stands over Williams and simulates sexual acts before tagging in Magnus. Leyla jumps in and hits a leg drop on Williams. Deathstrike is about to go in the ring but is stopped by one of Hansen's many 'Midget' counter parts coming from under the ring and grabbing her boot. She boots the Midget away but doesn't see Leyla coming up and hitting a missile dropkick, knocking Deathstrike off the apron and smashing into the steel barricade that divides the crowd. The Fans cheer as Leyla waits behind Williams. He sees her and pushes her away. He is then distracted by an injured Deathstrike, twisted in on the ground and barricades. He turns around and Leyla grabs him and hits the Sliced Bread #2 then goes for a cover. 1..2..3 the bell rings at 9:05. Hansen jumps in as Williams rolls out. Hansen hugs Leyla and they both celebrate together before she is given a mic.

Leyla Magnus
It is so great to be back in the ring. I loved CGS and love competing. Tonight was just amazing and although this is a much smaller crowd you all were so amazing.. Thank you.

The Fans cheer.

DeMarco
Well Leyla it was great seeing you back in the ring. I personally would like to offer you a contract on behalf of The Board.. A contract for BloodSport. After all you are a former multiple Ultraviolent Champion.

The Crowd Erupts.

Leyla
Well I would like to accept the offer.

DeMarco
Well that's great but it's not that easy. First I would like you to win a qualifying match to earn the contract.

Leyla
But.. You Just Said....

DeMarco
I know what I said. So will you compete in another match.

Leyla looks uninterested for a second the becomes aggressive.

Leyla
You know what Jimmy... I accept.

Leyla rolls out of the ring and raises her arms in victory as does Hansen in the ring.

DeMarco
Great! Great news.

As the fans cheer, the feed fades out to a commercial.

Commercial

We come into the locker room as Steve Storme is getting ready for his main event match. Krash walks in on him.

Krash
Tonight Steve, Tonight we gotta work together with this shit, right. We don't and these guys are going to take advantage of us. So what do you say to doing things like old times and taking out some trash.

Storme
Krash.. I agree, lets just do this I have bigger fish to fry.

Krash
I'll see you out there, Your Asylum match was awesome by the way. Good luck for tonight.

Krash walks out as Storme continues to lace his boots. We fade out.

Back in the ring James DeMarco is in with two large Roulette Wheels.

DeMarco
Ok lets get this over with. This is BloodSports first BloodSport Roulette. They will make next BloodSports main event. The First Roulette is for choosing the competitors the Second is for choosing the stipulation. So lets spin shall we.

Just as he is about to Spin Armando Cortez's music goes off and he makes his way into the ring.

DeMarco
Cortez, what are you doing here, your not scheduled here.

Armando
James, I am here to offer my assistance with BloodSport's first Roulette.

Armando takes one of the slides off. Manu's slide and throws it to the outside while laughing.

DeMarco
Are you done?

Armando
Yes I am.

DeMarco goes to spin the wheel but Armando grabs his arm and stops him. Armando spins it himself while DeMarco disapproves.

The wheel spins as it slowly stops on Chris Hansen

DeMarco Says nothing

Armando
Chris 'Snuggles' Hansen is going to Main Event next week!

DeMarco is still angry.

Armando
Ok I'm done...

DeMarco spins again for his opponent. The wheel spins and eventually stops on Steve Storme with the crowd cheering. DeMarco goes over to the stipulation wheel. The Stipulations featured are, Hardcore, Firstblood, Ironman, Steel Cage, Submission, Tag, Mixed Tag, Table and Last Man Standing. The Wheel spins as both DeMarco and Armando wait intently. It slows and eventually stops on Firstblood as the crowd cheers.

DeMarco
There you go.. Storme vs Hansen in FirstBlood next week on BloodSport Main Event.

DeMarco walks out of the ring as Armando plays with the Roulette wheels.

Commercial

We come back to the ring as the Bell rings and Mitch Miles and Rocco Ross make their way out and into the ring with some cheers from the crowd.

Krash then comes out to a much more positive vibe as he gets in the ring facing Ross and Miles. Storme's music hits as the crowd cheers and he slowly makes his way to the ring, eyeing Ross and Miles. Miles and Krash will start the match out.

Main Event
Krash and Steve Storme
Vs
Mitch Miles and Rocco Ross

Krash and Miles lock up as Krash quickly flips Miles to the mat, grabbing his arm and pulling it back aggressively as Miles yells in pain. Krash continues his hold as Miles slowly powers out of it, pushing Krash away. Krash goes right back to Miles, kicking him in the gut the wrenching his arm. Krash lifts Miles and brings his back down to his knee. Krash covers. 1..2..Kick Out! Krash picks up Miles and drags him to the corner, then tags in Storme. Storme comes in as both he and Krash pull back Miles and hit a double flapjack on him, driving him into the mat. Krash goes into their corner as Storme picks up Miles and tries to whip him into the ropes but Miles reverses it and Storme goes into the ropes, bouncing back. Miles gets ready to clothesline a running Storme but Storme is quicker and hits a flying forearm. Krash gets the crowd going on their side as Storme quickly gets up and starts continuously striking Miles. Miles eventually gets out of the flurry of strikes and pushes Storme into the corner. Storme is able to give a knee to Miles head, devastating him. Miles quickly walks over to his corner and goes in to tag in Rocco Ross. Ross is about to tag but fakes and drops of the apron to the outside. Miles is confused and becomes angry. He then realises Storme is still behind him and turns around but is met with an Enziguri taking Miles down to the mat. Storme Covers. 1..2..Kick Out! Storme goes to drag him into the corner but Miles boots Storme in the gut. Storme comes back and gives a big right hand as Miles falls to his corner. Ross blind tags himself in and runs at Storme trying for a clothesline. Storme ducks it and Ross bounces off the ropes, walking back right into an End of Discord. Storme with the crowd behind him, then runs to the ropes and hits a moonsault on Ross going for a cover. 1..2..3 The bell rings at 11:56. Ross is out on the mat as Miles is disappointed on the outside. Krash comes in the ring and stares at Storme. They slowly work there way up to shaking each others hand. Krash rolls out of the ring leaving Storme inside looking out to the crowd.

All of a sudden Chris Hansen's music goes off again. He comes out with some of his midgets and gets in the ring with Storme, 3 midgets on both sides of the ring, left and right.

Hansen
Great match Steve, really great. Next week. Me and you, Main Event... First Blood!

The crowd cheers

Hansen
I just wanted to wish you luck.

Storme looks un-impressed.

Hansen
NOW GET HIM!

The Midgets advance on Steve Storme as Hansen backs off. They Grab Storme's legs as Storme shoves them off. He hits one with an End of Discord. Another two come after him but get hit with SuperKicks. The other 3 try to get Storme but Storme is quick to react as he hits all 3 with big boots to the head. Hansen smirks as he is about to leave the ring. Storme runs up and stops him, pulling him back in the ring. Hansen tries to talk his way out of it, but Storme isn't having it . Hansen goes for a swing but Storme ducks and hits the Broken Wings. Locking Hansen in a scissor armbar. Hansen is in pain, struggling and tapping out .

Jordan Davis
I think Hansen picked the wrong time to try and get one over on Storme.

Donny King
What the hell was with the Midgets. Ah well Hansen gets what he deserves.

Jordan Davis
We are out of time here at TMEC Studios in Atlanta see you next time on CAW.

We Fade out as We see Hansen Struggling

The TMEC Logo is shown.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:20 am

^^ Entertaining show. I liked the ending.

Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:59 am

CAW: Friday Night Olympia

Match 1
CAW Tag Team Championship
Aesha and Alyster Black vs Rocco Ross and Mitch Miles

Armando Cortez Interviews The New CAW Tag Champions

Match 2
Jackie Kidd Williams vs Horatio Gates

Armando Cortez Interviews Kayla and Pineda on the N1C Match

Main Event
Number 1 Contender Match
If Logan wins he chooses the contender
Eric Logan vs Kayla vs Caesar Pineda

Feel free to post predictions or suggestions PM me.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 am

We come into the Arena, Many Fans around the ring cheering. Donny and Davis come on as commendation.

Donny King
Welcome to Atlanta at TMEC Studios for CAW: Olympia. Tonight we have the Amazing Tag Team Titles up for grabs by Black and Aesha against the team of Ross and Miles.

Jordan Davis
That's right our up coming match is going to be huge here in CAW who will be the CAW Tag Team Champs First time on Redemption?

The Bell Rings and Rocco Ross' music hits. He and Mitch Miles walk out. Miles is weary of Ross as Ross looks on arrogantly.

Aesha's music hits and makes her way in the ring.

Black is next to follow and comes out to a mixed reaction. His UV Title chance virtually taken from him, he know tries to make an impact taking the Tag Titles once again this time on redemption.

Match 1
CAW Tag Team Championship
Aesha and Alyster Black vs Rocco Ross and Mitch Miles

Ross and Aesha start out Ross locks up with Aesha and pushes her in the corner. Ross starts chopping Aesha and the gives out a few quick kicks to her mid section. Ross pulls her out by her hair and throws her down to the mat, Taunting over her. He goes to pick her up but is met with a quick kick across the face. He dives to the ropes holding his mouth Aesha gets up and Drop kicks a stunned Ross. Ross gets up and is hit with another drop kick. Aesha waits for Ross to get to his feet and kicks him in the gut. Aesha then sets up and locks in the Blade Lock. Ross is on the mat yelling in pain as Miles runs in and breaks it up. Aesha reaches down to pick up Ross but he discreetly pokes her in the eye. This gives him enough time to get up, punch Aesha in the gut and tag in Miles. Miles runs in and sweeps Aesha's Leg. He then Gestures to Black that he is next. He whips Aesha into her corner and Black makes a blind tag in. Miles and Black meet in the centre and lock up. Black throws him to the ground and starts stomping him. Miles is struggling and gets up but is met with a quick facebuster from Black. Mile s is on the ropes and Black snapmeres him down onto the mat. Black goes up top on the turnbuckle. He comes down dropping an elbow to the chest of Miles. The crowd goes wild. Black picks up Miles. Miles with a last bit of strength pushes away Black and tries to go for a Vivid Image. Black ducks and Miles crashes into Aesha knocking her of the apron. Black notices that Ross has come over to the turnbuckle and is going up top. Ross dives towards Black from the top but Black spears him midair. Miles tries to take advantage coming behind Black but he ducks Miles again. This time stopping Miles half way and hitting Satan's Spike the going for a cover. 1..2..3 The Bell Rings at 10:12. The ref bringing in Aesha and awarding Black and Aesha the new Tag Team Title Belts.

Jordan Davis
Ladies and Gents your new tag team champions. Aesha and Black I don't Believe it wow.

Donny King
How do you not believe it. Aesha and Black were the better team.

They celebrate separately as we cut to backstage

Backstage Storme is seen in a viewing room alone. James DeMarco Walks in.

DeMarco
Storme, Next Bloodsport, you verses Chris Hansen. Looks good.

Storme
Looks easy. Wouldn't you say.

DeMarco
Haha. Don't get cocky Steve.

Storme
Why not Jimmy. You got something up you're sleeve, we all know your a snake at heart.

DeMarco
Haha. Steve I meant to tell you I needed to put you in a match at CAW Redemption on Saturday. So I put you in a singles match with Kayla.

Storme
You put me in a match... With Kayla.. Why Kayla, did you do that to just piss me off. I got bigger people to worry about.

DeMarco
I'm not doing it to piss anyone off. And just make it safe I will accompany Kayla to the ring.

James goes to walk out.

Storme
You are an Asshole. You know that DeMarco?

DeMarco
Ha! Steve, Just show up to the match, I have a surprised planed for you. And Steve your the asshole. It's about time you got taken down a peg or two.

DeMarco walks out leaving Steve Alone.

Commercial

We come back backstage as Armando Cortez is seen with Alyster Black.

Armando
I am here with the NEW tag team champions of Redemption. Black. How do you feel about your win.

Black
How Do I feel? I Feel Like I deserved this. I earned this. I carried "the team" to victory tonight. And Now? Now I'm a CAW Tag Champ Again. You see these scares and bruises from the match with Ross and Miles, from the match with Psycho Dragon and From my Asylum match with Storme? These are more then they appear, they show that I've earned and that I'm going to keep earning.

Armando
Very good and congratulations again. I don't know where Aesha is at the moment but we will catch her soon.

A young woman walks through the door. Dressed in a red dress.

Armando
This is Alexandria. My new Protégé. She has been in a few Federations before coming here and I'm going to help her hit it big.

Black
You're telling me why?

Armando
Because she's g....

Aesha walks in with her title belt. She takes a look at Alexandria and looks slightly surprised. Alexandria looks at her and also looks surprised.

Alexandria
Armando. I gotta go for a second I'll catch up with you after.

Alexandria rushes out as Black and Aesha look on with an Odd expression.

Armando shrugs and walks out. Black the walks out leaving Aesha alone still with a mildly surprised look on her face.

The feed brings us back to the ring. The Bell rings as Horatio Gates' music goes off and he makes his way to the ring.

Followed Closely is Jackie Williams. The two meet in the ring.

Match 2
Jackie Kidd Williams vs Horatio Gates

Williams and Gate start striking each other. Going back and forth for a while as Williams forces Gates into the corner, still punching him. Williams moves back and runs up to Gates. Gates throws his leg up. Taking Williams straight on the chin. Williams falls back as Gates goes to advance on him. Gates hits a Russian Leg Sweep. Gates the tries to lock Williams in some kind of leg lock but Williams kicks his way out and stands again. The two meet in the centre again this time locking up aggressively. Gates tries to get out of the lock up, issuing a few European Uppercuts to Williams but Williams manages to hold Gate' arm. Williams whips Gates into the ropes and tries to clothesline him. Gates ducks and bounces again this time coming back and hitting a big boot, knocking Williams flat down to the mat. Horatio goes up to as the crowd gets behind him and he begins to smile. Gates jumps off and hits The Angel Of Death Splash, going straight into a cover. 1..2..3 The Bell Rings at 7:03 as Gates get up and celebrates. Random music starts playing as he is pissed it ruined his celebration. A masked large man runs out and slides in the ring. Gates is confused and goes to approach him but the man runs up and clotheslines him hard. The man continues to then pick him up and give him a sidewalk slam. The crowd gives a mixed reaction. He then proceeds to pick him up and knee him in the head. He falls back the mat, this time opened up and bleeding. Jackie Williams gets up, hurt and is approached slowly by the masked man. There is some back and forth conversation before the masked man extends his hand to Williams. Williams is apprehensive at first but shakes his hand. The man raises Williams arm to the crowd as he gets a mixed reaction. Both continue to celebrate. The man the quickly hoists Williams on his back and hits a Samoan Drop. He picks him up straight after and hits an F5 into an STO. The man, clearly taking advantage of the two already exhausted wrestlers, starts laughing under his mask. Security comes out, yet DeMarco Oddly comes out and stops them from approaching the ring. Gates struggles back up all confused. The masked man runs at Gates hitting The Gore. He then rolls out and runs away through the crowd.

We see the image of both Gates and Williams destroyed on the mat as we fade to commercial.

Commercial

We come back to Armando Cortez backstage with Kayla and Pineda

Armando
I'm here with Pineda and Kayla before their match to decide the Number One contender for Eric Logan's CAW Title. Caesar, what do you think.

Pineda
I think that I am the Number one contender and soon to be CAW World Champion.

Kayla
Good Luck Pin cos you will need it.

Pineda
Hey. I proved last week that I could beat Logan. You and Logan may have stolen a victory over me with you're little low blow but when Jimmy started the match again, I threw you out of the ring, hit Logan with a kick and covered him with the one, two, three.

Kayla
Please, I'm the first inter-global champion, something you couldn't accomplish. Just like you can't accomplish beating me tonight.

Armando
Whoa, we're getting a bit heated here. I don't want Backstage Armando Cortez Corner to turn into a brawl tonight. Settle it in the ring.

Pineda
Yeah, I'll Settle it in the ring when I beat your ass.

Pineda storms out as Alexandria comes in behind Armando and Kayla. Kayla turns around to leave.

Kayla
Do you have a problem...?

Alexandria
No just observing.

Kayla rolls her eyes and storms out.

Armando
Should be interesting tonight.

We Fade back into James DeMarco's office.

James DeMarco sits behind his desk as Horatio Gates bursts through the Door.

Gates
WHAT THE HELL!

DeMarco
What? What Happened?

Gates
Some weirdo comes in the ring and beats me and Williams down after we just finished a match, and you stop security from coming down... What's wrong with you?

DeMarco
Horatio Listen, It wouldn't have been good to get involved. This person was clearly unstable.

Gates
You know more then you let on DeMarco.. Who was he? Huh?

DeMarco

Gates
Just Wait Jimmy. I'll get satisfaction, just wait.

Gates rushes out as we fade back to the ring.

Jordan Davis Annouces that it is a Number 1 Contender Match and the Stipulation of the match. Pineda's music hits as he is the first to get in the ring. Kayla Follows meeting him in the centre and Last to Follow is Eric Logan with his CAW World Title Belt. All Three meet in the ring as the bell goes off and the crowd cheers.

Main Event
Number 1 Contender Match
If Logan wins he chooses the contender
Eric Logan vs Kayla vs Caesar Pineda

Logan goes to strike Pineda and Kayla helps him. The two gang up on him and start beating him into the ropes. They then whip him from the ropes as he bounces off the side. They hit him with a double swinging elbow and he goes down hard to the mat. Kayla tries to take advantage and jumps on Logan. Logan backs off and pushes her off, making her crash into the turnbuckle. Logan the starts driving his shoulder into Kayla in the corner. He the switches to kicking her in the midsection before backing off and running up to hit a leg drop. As Logan is running, Pineda gets up and quickly clotheslines Logan. The crowd is going wild that the match has started off with this fast paced action. Kayla launches herself at Pineda but is met with a quick DDT. Pineda covers Kayla. 1..2..Kick Out! Pineda gets up to face Logan as Logan quickly runs up and kicks Caesar in the Gut. Pineda is taken back as Logan suplexes him, crashing to the mat. Logan covers on Pineda 1..Kick Out! Kayla gets up and bounces off the ropes, hitting a running over castle on Logan. Pineda makes his way up the same time Kayla finishes her move. The two lock up hard in the corner as Caesar throws her down to the mat and grabs her legs. Kayla moves and Pineda is struggling to keep her still. He eventually elevates her and locks her into a Boston Crab. The crowd is ecstatic as they believe she will tap. She can't reach the ropes as she screams in pain, Pineda has the hold locked in tight. Logan recovers and bounces off the ropes. Pineda just realises and drops Kayla, but its too late. Pineda gets hit with a big boot by Logan, sending Pineda crashing into the ropes and on the outside. Logan stands and injured Kayla up and Scoopslams her. He covers. 1..2..Kick Out! Logan stands Kayla up but he is poked in the eyes. He goes to recover as Kayla is on the ropes and Pineda is unresponsive on the outside. Logan boots Kayla in the midsection and throws her in the centre. He gets up on the top turnbuckle and stands, he waits for Kayla to fully stand. As she does he jumps off to hit an aerial move. Unexpectedly and super quickly, Pineda slides back in and hits a SuperKick on a midair Logan, Logan goes down hard and may be Knocked Out. Pineda runs over to Kayla and hits Da 187. Pineda goes and covers. 1..2..3 (16:14) The Bell rings as Pineda wins. Pineda begins to start stomping out Logan who is hurt on the ground. Refs come in and break it up as both Logan and Kayla roll out. Pineda starts celebrating in the ring as he is awarded the Number 1 Contender Contract.

Suddenly The lights go out as the crowd stops cheering, there is uttering among the crowd as no one can see anything. The Lights come back on Kayla and Logan are gone. Pineda is still in the ring confused. Behind him is a hooded man. His face is hidden, so is his Identity. Pineda turns around and notices him. Hooded man runs at Pineda and gives a big boot. The Hooded man continues to aggressively stomp him on the ground before picking him up. As Pineda is beat down and barely standing by the Hooded Man, The Hooded Man hits a Rings Of Saturn variation. Pineda is destroyed on the mat as the Hooded Man stands over him. Gates and Williams run out and The Hooded Man runs away through the Crowd. Williams and Gates are too late as they fail to get the upper hand in an attack by a second unknown invader. They stand in the ring as Pineda is down.

We Fade Out to the TMEC Logo
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 pm

CAW: Redemption

Match 1
Contract Match
Leyla Magnus vs Mitch Miles w/ James DeMarco

Match 2
Non Title Match
Eric Logan vs Caesar Pineda

Armando Cortez Interviews Leyla Magnus on her win or lose

Match 3
Single w/Manager
Steve Storme vs Kayla w/James DeMarco

Special Match Announcement

Main Event
Steel Cage 3 Man
Winner is the first Contender for the Label Title
Another Qualifying Match will be Hosted with 3 Different Contenders Next Week
Psycho Dragon vs Krash vs Alyster Black

Feel free to post predictions or suggestions PM me.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:54 am

We open up to the Studio, Fans seated and music playing as the ring stands in the centre.

Jordan Davis
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another episode of CAW Redemption. Tonight we have a lot of hot matches but first up we have the returning Leyla Magnus from CGS taking on Mitch Miles for a chance to sign one of DeMarco's employment contracts.

Donny King
Yes should be a great match here in Atlanta, We are all eager too see it. If Mitch Miles can Finally pull one off its too bad for Leyla. Lets watch the action right now!

We are shown the ring as Mitch Miles' music hits and he comes out, getting in the ring and waiting.

Leyla Comes out next as both meet in the centre of the ring. The Bell Rings. DeMarco comes out as well making his way to the apron.

Match 1
Contract Match
Leyla Magnus vs Mitch Miles w/ James DeMarco

Leyla and Miles lock up. Miles throws her to the mat and she jumps up again. This time Miles goes for a clothesline, but Leyla ducks it. Leyla comes around with a kick to Miles gut. Leyla chops Miles in the chest continually until he is in the corner. Leyla takes a run up and drop kicks him in the midsection bringing Miles down in the corner. Leyla then begins to starts stomping him in the corner with the support of the ropes. Leyla stands Miles up but he pushes her away. He kicks her in the gut and hits her with a suplex, he goes for a quick cover. 1..2..Kick Out. Miles picks her up and launches her into the ropes. Leyla bounces off as Miles bends down to flip her. Before he gets a chance, Leyla kicks him in the face forcing him up holding his mouth. Magnus bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Miles down to the mat. Leyla covers. 1..2..Kick Out. DeMarco is anxious on the outside as he rests on the apron. Miles jumps up and hits a swinging neckbreaker on Leyla, she is in pain on the mat as Miles goes up to the top turnbuckle while the ref checks Leyla. Miles stands on the top rope as DeMarco jumps up and shakes the ropes, the ref distracted by an injured Leyla. Miles falls from the top rope to the hard turnbuckle looking betrayed and angry by DeMarco as he tries to get his let back on the second rope. Leyla recovers and sees Miles struggling on the turnbuckle. She runs and jumps up on the top rope turnbuckle with Miles. And sets him up for a DDT off the Top. She Launches herself and Miles off the turnbuckle, Hitting a DDT from the top and Driving Miles head into the mat from the top rope. Leyla is also down trying to recover from the fall as Miles has been revealed to be bleeding and unresponsive. Leyla makes her way over to him and makes a cover. 1..2..3 The Bell Rings at 9:10 as DeMarco rolls in with the contract. He helps Leyla up and signs the contract quickly. He hands it to her with a pen. She looks at him and then signs it, Handing it back to him. He notices Miles trying to get up. He looks disturbed and quickly rolls out. Making his way back up the ramp and backstage as we are met with the image of Leyla recovering in the corner then fading out.

Commercial

We are met with Caesar Pineda backstage thinking. Scott Harris Walks in.

Harris
You think you can make it 3 times against Logan?

Pineda looks unimpressed.

Pineda
I Know I can make it 3 times against Logan.

Pineda's music hits as he makes his way out from backstage.

We come from backstage to the inside of the studios. Pineda comes out and he makes his way into the ring.

Eric Logan's music hits as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. Pineda runs up as he enters the ring and boots Logan in the groin.

Match 2
Non Title Match
Eric Logan vs Caesar Pineda

The Bell Rings as the ref tries to stop Pineda from taking advantage. Pineda pushes the ref away and starts stomping Logan. Pineda picks Logan up and whips him into the corner, He the runs at Logan diving on him and hitting an elbow to the top of Logan's head. Logan is hurt in the corner as Pineda picks him up and places him on the turnbuckle top. Pineda goes up with him and tries to set up for a SuperPlex. Logan starts elbowing Pineda in the gut continuously until he lets go of him. Logan pushes Pineda down from the turnbuckle top to the bottom of the mat. Pineda goes down crashing. Logan is able to stand himself up on the top rope and jump off onto Pineda hitting a diving elbow drop. Logan covers. 1..2..Kick Out! Logan stands Pineda up but Pineda kicks Logan in the knee. Pineda starts hitting a flurry of kicks on Logan, trying to gain the upper hand in the match. Pineda once again taking control, give out a spinebuster to Logan, Pineda again goes up to the top rope. Pineda taunts arrogantly to the crowd signalling that he will beat Logan for a 3rd time. Pineda jumps off but Logan rolls out of the ring, leaving Pineda crashing into the mat. Logan quickly rolls back in and hits an Overdose on Pineda, leaving Pineda stunned and dazed on the mat. The crowd goes wild as Logan this time drags Pineda to the top rope with him. Logan gets ready for a Belly to Belly from up there as the crowd yell in excitement. Logan hits the Cloud 9 from the top rope Smashing both into the mat. Destroying Pineda. Logan recovers slowly and goes for a cover 1..2..3 The Bell Rings at 8:12 as Logan rolls out grabbing his CAW Title Belt, celebrating up the ramp as Pineda is swarmed by Medics.

Armando is seen backstage in an interview setting. He is with Leyla Magnus.

Armando
I'm here with new CAW signee Leyla Magnus. Leyla, how do you feel on joining the CAW team.

Leyla
Its great to be competing. Some with my old CGS competitors and some with the CAW new breed of competitors. I'm looking to make an impact here on CAW.

Armando
Awesome, Do you know which Label will sign you first?

Leyla
I'm not exactly sure. Scott Harris is yet to inform me of that.

Armando
You're a former champion, do you have anyone in your sights here on CAW that you want to take out or maybe just compete against.

Leyla
There area few things I have to get straight first before I start taking people out. I do however have my eyes on a few people.

Armando
Well its awesome to have you here, good luck in your future on CAW. Thanks for your time.

Leyla walks out and we cut to a commercial

Commercial

We come back to the ring.

Donny King
Well Ladies and Gents tonight we have a DeMarco certified match. Steve Storme vs Kayla with DeMarco. If you recall DeMarco made this match last week after an Icy Conversation with Storme, Thing is will Storme go through with the match as its against Kayla.

Jordan Davis
I think they will have a respectful match here tonight to feed DeMarco's ego as the GM of CAW. But I have to wonder what DeMarco has planned tonight. Does he think he can get one over on Steve Storme?

The Bell Rings and Kayla's music hits, she reluctantly come down to the ring. Following her is James DeMarco

Storme is next to come out as he meets Kayla in the ring while he watches DeMarco, the bell ringing.

Match 3
Single w/Manager
Steve Storme vs Kayla w/James DeMarco

Storme and Kayla chill in the centre of the ring as they are supposed to be fighting yet instead Storme tells Kayla to sit down on the turnbuckle while he grabs a mic.

Storme
Jimmy, since the dawn of CGS you have been a t....

DeMarco
CUT HIS MIC!

Storme's Mic is cut as he takes a step back in the ring.

DeMarco
I knew you would ruin tonight, but I promised that I would take you down a peg. That happens tonight whether you compete or not. So obviously you won't fight your N.M.E Counterpart so instead I will change the match, It will be Storme and Kayla Taking on Adam Fox, Manu and Rocco Ross right now.

Ross, Manu and Fox run to the ring as Storme and Kayla Jump into action. Manu is attacked by Kayla as Ross and Storme go back and forth with heavy rights. Fox hits Storme from behind as Storme is double teamed by Fox and Ross. Kayla takes out Manu with dropkicks and ends up sending him to the outside. Storme get out of the double team by flipping Ross and Fox simultaneously. Storme aggressively Stomps out Fox until he can't take anymore and rolls out to the outside. Kayla dropkicks Ross sending him to the other side of the ring. As he turns around Storme hits an End Or Discord and then covers Ross. 1..2..3 The Bell Rings.

DeMarco
Ok. No Problem. Sonichu vs Storme right now.

The Bell Rings again as DeMarco reaches from the Apron and trips Kayla. Storme goes to help her but Sonichu has come from behind the crowd and comes behind Storme giving him a low blow. Storme falls to his knees as it appears DeMarco has gone completely psycho. Sonichu starts stomping manically on Storme. Sonichu takes a second to showboat as he boots Storme in the ribs a few times. Sonichu goes back to show boating. DeMarco pushes in a light tube to Sonichu but Sonichu's lack of co ordination doesn't allow him to pick it up quick enough and is grabbed by Storme. Some of Sonichu's, Sonichu costume rips off as Storme locks in the Broken wings. Sonichu taps wildly on the mat as the bell rings. DeMarco gets in the ring to take Storme from behind, but Storme sees him and lets Sonichu roll out. Storme gets up and grabs DeMarco by the collar yelling 'Have you lost you're mind?' Kayla joins them back in the ring as DeMarco is terrified. DeMarco the drastically points to the Ramp. Storme and Kayla look on as nothing happens.
Suddenly The Old CGS Theme goes off as Kayla and Even Storme are taken by surprise. DeMarco smiles as Storme pushes him away. The Masked man and The Hooded man that Attacked Williams, Pineda and Gates on Friday night come out and get in the ring. Storme is ready to fight even though he had been through all of the action already.

DeMarco
Storme. Listen CAW, It's just too Stale, No one is going to pull us out of this. CGS should have never died in the first place. CGS was mine and I personally blame you for not pulling us out of the bad times we were in. You were our flagship, you are always hyped up but truth is you couldn't even save CGS. So let me bring CGS here.

One of the masked men takes his mask of. It is revealed to be Marco Malone from CGS: Exile. Storme isn't too shocked as Malone gets closer to him. The Hooded man takes the Hood off and the cloth around his mouth off. It is revealed to be Seth Omega. Storme Now has a different reaction. As Storme is focused on Omega, Malone hits the Gore on him taking him to the mat. Omega smiles as DeMarco and Malone Stomp an already tired Storme. Omega grabs Kayla preventing her from helping Storme. Storme tries to get up but keeps getting Stomped, he is losing his energy to fight and is getting a beat down. Kayla kicks free and Malone gives her a Gore. Storme takes advantage and gets up, Spearing DeMarco, Next he grabs the Light Tube and smashes it over Malones back. Storme is exhausted and in pain, he stares at Omega, not knowing what will happen. DeMarco has rolled to ringside and grabs a mic.

DeMarco
Storme. I'm going to make sure I take you off the peaking order here, You're going to pay for taking MY company from me. CAW will never get stale because I'm taking you out, tonight.

The CGS Music comes on again as Storme tries to help Kayla up while staring at Omega. Suddenly someone comes through the crowd and rolls in the ring behind Storme.

Donny King
What the Hell! Is that Leon Caprice from CGS?

Leon Caprice is behind Storme and hits a reverse neckbreaker. Caprice starts stomping as Malone has recovered and starts joining in. Omega rolls out and starts walking up the ramp. Malone hits a Samoan Drop while Caprice hits a legdrop. Storme is down and bleeding on the mat as he amazingly tries to get back up. DeMarco slides in a chair as Caprice grabs it. Caprice lays into Storme's back with hard chair shots. DeMarco tells them to come out as Caprice and Malone roll out and stand with DeMarco.

DeMarco
Storme, this is a message to you. This is a message to everyone in this company. I am bringing back CGS. MY company CGS. And no one can do anything about me. CGS was mine. Not Scott Harris' and Not Juan Gonzalez's. MINE. So expect some CGS shit to go down here because things are going to change!

The CGS music hits again as DeMarco, Caprice and Malone vacate the Studio via a back entrance behind the announce team. We see Storme amazingly use the ropes to get up slowly as we cut to a commercial

Commercial

Jordan Davis is in the ring.

Jordan Davis
Ladies and Gentlemen I am here to inform you that Scott Harris will not be making a Special Match Announcement that was advertised in the card due to him going into, 'Damage Control' Over what to do about The current happenings in CAW and the formation Of DeMarco's so called 'CGS Uprise.' However Mr. Harris has informed me that he will make this Announcement next episode of CAW: BloodSport. Thank you for your Attention.

We go backstage as Harris is aggressively walking backstage, he runs into James DeMarco in the admin Office. Harris walks up to him, grabs him by the collar and pushes him up against the wall.

Harris
What the hell is wrong with you! I am bending over backwards to stay on the air, To do what TMEC and Juan want and your going off, playing rouge agent here. We are supposed to be a team here running this business.

DeMarco
Get your freaking hands off me! You know why I'm doing this. Do you want to fail again huh? AGAIN? We have to make things more interesting, not just the same old stuff with a different show name! I'm revolutionizing CAW here, I'm bringing back what worked and eliminating what killed it.

Harris
Well I don't like it, so get this shit out of your system tonight because this will not keep occurring.

Harris Storms out.

We come back to the ring as the Bell Rings.

Psycho Dragon makes his way to the ring Followed by Krash then Alyster Black.

Main Event
Steel Cage 3 Man
Winner is the first Contender for the Label Title
Another Qualifying Match will be Hosted with 3 Different Contenders Next Week
Psycho Dragon vs Krash vs Alyster Black

The Door closes, and Krash and Alyster Lock up. While they are in lock up, Psycho Dragon starts climbing the cage. The notice instantly and both run to pull him down. The pull him down as Dragon starts to punch both Krash and Black in the head multiple times in an almost comical fashion. Dragon goes to climb again but is pulled down again, this time Double DDTed by Black and Krash. After Driving Dragon into the mat Krash and Black both get up. The Lock up as a lot of back and forth punches are given out by each member. Psy Drag suddenly gets back up and bulldogs Black into the mat. Krash and Dragon Lock up this time. Dragon hits many European Uppercuts on Krash and clotheslines him down to the mat. Psycho Dragon then goes to climb the cage but Black grabs him. Dragon pushes Black away with his leg as Krash gets up and Black gets back to his feet. Dragon tries to escape the cage but Black and Krash pull him down. Black and Krash kick and stomp Dragon. Krash continues to work on Dragon while Black tries to escape, but Krash pulls him down. Krash clotheslines Black and Dragon boots Krash in the face. Dragon tries for A Royal With Cheese but Krash got out of his hold and tries to climb. Dragon and Black pull him down again and double-teamed him. Dragon tries to instantly escape after Krash’s beat down but Black stops him. Black and Psycho Dragon start striking each other back and forth as Black smashes Dragon's head into the steel wall of the cage. Dragon is stunned as Black does it a few more times with the crowd chanting along. One! Two! Three! Four! Black doesn't get to hit five as Dragon puts his arms out to stop it and elbows Black in the mid-section. Psy Drag locks Black up and hits a Royal with Cheese. Devastating Black. Dragon turns around to climb the cage but is met with Krash. Krash runs up and hits an LSD on Dragon. Krash slowly takes his time to recover as he starts climbing the cage. He is about half way up the wall when Black gets back up and struggles his way to the cage. He goes to chase him up the cage and as Krash is almost over the top Black grabs his Right leg. Krash has one leg over one side and another over the other. Black tries to pull Krash down by his Leg but Krash grabs the cage and starts booting Black in the head. Dragon gets up and is Alarmed. He busts out running and crashes against the cage in the hopes that both of them fall but only Black Falls as Krash hold onto the cage. Dragon is devastated as Krash climbs over the cage and hits the ground on the outside. The Bell Rings as Krash is through to the Label Title match.

Krash celebrates as Jordan Davis gets up, shakes his hand and gives him his Title Match contract.
We Close to Krash Celebrating on the outside and Black and Dragon inside the cage pissed off about their loss.

We Fade Out To The TMEC Logo
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:05 am

CAW: Redemption Exclusive on www.tmectv.com/caw
CAW Exclusive

A video of Scott Harris is on the website. Scott Harris Addresses the CAW Public.

Harris
We all saw the CGS Interference on 2 occasions this week. Unfortunatly James DeMarco is unhappy with certain personal goings on with and outside CAW. He has decided to use it against me in Developing what he has called a 'CGS Invasion.' Mr. DeMarco is trying to - In his words "Revive his business which was once CGS" I have talked to DeMarco on two occasions after Redemption and he is set on breakning away from current management and interfering with CAW's current roster which he sees as unfit. This problem will be taken under heavy consideration by myself and Juan Gonzalez as new matches For CAW BloodSport will be annouced on the site and on TV in 24 hrs. Thank you for your time.

The Video Cuts Out.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:17 am

CAW: BloodSport

Match 1
Over The Top Rope
Battle Royal
Manu Soldier vs Sonichu vs Danielle Deathstrike vs Mitch Miles vs Rocco Ross

James DeMarco and Scott Harris on CAW Change

Match 2
Mixed Tag W/Manager
Chris Williams and Leyla Magnus
Vs
Leon Caprice and Tya Kanellis w/ James DeMarco

Juan Gonzalez Makes Announcement about state of CAW

Main Event
3 Man First Blood Elimination
Qualifier for Label Championship
Steve Storme
Vs
Chris Hansen
Vs
Marco Malone w/ Seth Omega and James DeMarco
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:01 pm

CAW: BloodSport

We open to the arena full of 300+ Cheering fans. Donny King and Jordan Davis are at the announce table ready to call the night.

Jordan Davis
Ladies and Gentlemen we welcome you to CAW BloodSport, and it has been an interesting few days.

Donny King
Yes, a very unexpected few days at that. Jimmy DeMarco coming out with his old CGS Employees, trying to take control here on CAW.

Jordan Davis
A lot is going to unfold tonight but first lets watch our opening match, the Battle Royal.

The Bell Rings as the Five Competitors make their way out and in the ring.

Match 1
Over The Top Rope
Battle Royal
Manu Soldier vs Sonichu vs Danielle Deathstrike vs Mitch Miles vs Rocco Ross

Rocco Ross and Mitch Miles explode in action onto each other. Ross hitting various power moves quickly the continuing to strike Miles in the corner afterwards. Manu and Deathstrike start locking up in the centre and move to the ropes trying to eliminate each other. Sonichu is left in the centre alone watching the action. Miles reverses a few of Ross' strikes and goes on the offensive, booting Ross in the mid section whilst in the corner. Deathstrike knees Manu in the gut and is able to force him over the top rope and down to the floor at 3:57. Sonichu wastes no time and comes behind Danielle striking her with hard forearms to her back. She falls to the mat and he picks her up, trying to eliminate her pushing her against the ropes. Miles Irish Whips Ross and he flies into Sonichu and Deathstrike. All three are stunned by the collision on the mat as Ross holds onto the ropes trying to catch his breath. Miles takes a big run up and charges at an out of breath and hurt Rocco Ross. As Miles is about to clothesline him over the ropes Ross ducks and pulls the top rope down sending Mitch Miles running right into them and over the top to the outside at 6:41. Deathstrike follows up and comes behind Ross trying to eliminate him. Sonichu comes behind the both trying for a double elimination. Ross struggles his way out and pushes Sonichu to the mat. Deathstrike bounces off the ropes to hit a flying forearm on Ross but Ross ducks her, pulls her back and hits a hard DDT variation driving her face right into the mat. He easily drags her and throws her over the top rope at 9:38. Ross turns around waiting for Sonichu to get up. He does and Ross charges at him. Sonichu scouts this and drop kicks him. Ross gets up quickly trying to hang on to his momentum with a clothesline but Sonichu ducks and hits a SpinDash devastating Ross. Ross is slumped, injured on the ropes. Sonichu hits another dropkick sending him over the top rope and hitting the floor. The Bell rings at 11:01 and Sonichu is awarded as the winner. Sonichu's costume is all in tatters and looks like it is about to fall apart. He rolls out as Christian Weston Chandler meets him on the outside. He tries to cover the face of Sonichu by trying to fix the rips and tears in the costume.

Commercial

We come back to the backstage studio. James DeMarco and Scott Harris are sitting in an interview setup.

Scott Harris
Hello CAW Fans and Public. I am here today to address you on the latest change here in CAW. It is apparent now that Mr. DeMarco is breaking away from CAW and his GM position. He will be in a position of lower management on CAW now. He has his reasons for assembling his CGS washed up crew to attack CAW personalities. I WILL address this issue with complete seriousness and action. I have gone to measures to ban certain personalities from the Studio tonight. I have also collaborated with DeMarco to put some of his guys in matches so I can show him they are not meant for CAW, this will be made clear during their defeats tonight.

DeMarco
Ok, well now that that bullshit is out of the way, let me say that tonight will be stage one of My CGS takeover. As I have said, CGS was taken from me now I will seek vengeance on those who blatantly killed it. Storme, Harris, Black and other. I will get stage one complete tonight.

Scott Harris
Please DeMarco, if anyone killed CGS it was you ok. Why not try running it properly.

DeMarco
I don't need to hear this.

DeMarco walks out as Harris knocks over a lighting fixture afterwards and storms out. We cut back to the ring as the bell rings.

Chris Williams and Leyla Magnus come out and get in the ring. The are followed by Leon Caprice, Tya and James DeMarco. Leon takes his Purple Jacket off as he and Williams prepare to start the match.

Jordan Davis
Leyla Magnus was a big part of CGS at one time, why has she defected to CAW instead of the CGS invasion.

Match 2
Mixed Tag W/Manager
Chris Williams and Leyla Magnus
Vs
Leon Caprice and Tya Kanellis w/ James DeMarco

Chris Williams and Caprice lock up as Caprice laughs manically. Williams gives a few blows to Leon's gut. Williams then headbutts Leon to the mat. Leon still laughing, slowly gets up. He blocks a kick from Williams and clotheslines him. Leon picks Williams up and brings his knee across his head a few times. Williams knows he is in trouble and spears Leon, holding his head. The both eventually get up at the same time. Williams is met with a dropkick and is knocked to the mat, Leon covers. 1..2..Kick Out! Leon stands Williams up and hits a Scoopslam. Leon covers again. 1..2..Kick Out! Leon continues to laugh like a Psycho. Leon reaches to pick Williams up again but Williams grabs his arm and locks in a armbar. Leon struggles as Tya jumps in and breaks it up. Williams gets up and locks Leon in a Headlock, he then brings him to the corner and slams his head into the turnbuckle. Williams then gives a running STO to Leon. Williams dashes to his corner and tags in Leyla. She runs in and dropkicks Tya off the apron and she slams into the ground. Leyla the runs up and DDTs Leon, she the goes for a cover. 1..2..Rope Break! DeMarco had discreetly put Leon's leg on the bottom rope. Leyla and Leon get up and she goes to hit a Sliced Bread #2. Leon reverses the move throws her into the corner and runs at her. She deflects the move with a kick to the head. She the gets up on the top rope as Leon is a bit stunned. She stands up on the top rope ready to jump and hit a move on Leon. Tya tries to get in the ring but the ref stops her. As the ref is distracted James DeMarco gets on the apron and shakes the top rope. Causing Leyla to fall from the turnbuckle crashing hard into the mat Williams goes to run in but from under the ring a female dressed in punk clothing comes out and pulls Williams off the apron. She the runs away through the crowd. Leon picks Leyla up and locks her in an STF. Williams is trying to recover on the floor but Leyla is too far hurt and Taps. The bell rings as Leon, Tya and James DeMarco come in the ring and celebrate (13:13)

James DeMarco claps as he pulls out a CGS flag and Waves it.

Jordan Davis
And for those of you who don't know, I believe that the female who interfered against Williams was Angel... From CGS. Looks like James DeMarco might be making an army here haha.

Leon Grabs a Mic as James and Tya vacated the ring. The lights go dark.

Ahhh HaHa Ah HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH Ah HaHa Ahhh

Leon Caprice
Now. I don't want any misunderstandings. I am Leon Caprice and this is my return to the stage. The Big Stage. The whole of this pathetic excuse for a competition will fall before me. I care not about CAW, Not about CGS nor about any of the feuds going on. I care about one thing. And you will all find out soon enough. I am to be reckoned with. The REAL Leon Caprice is back and is not respecting old arrangements.

The Lights Go Out and come back on. Leon is Gone...

Commercial

We come back to Scott Harris' office. Scott is there with Rebecca Katzushka.

Harris
Damn It! More interference, what the hell. This is getting embarrassing now.

Rebecca
I'm Getting worried now Scott.

Harris
Nothing you should worry about, this is my problem. I will deal with it soon.

Juan Gonzalez walks in

Harris
Good, your here. What have you got.

Gonzalez
You don't have to worry anymore Scott. I'm going to make my announcement on CAW's Change right now. Just watch!

Harris
Good, well get out there.

Juan smiles and walks out. He walks through backstage and makes his way to the front of the studio eventually getting in the ring and grabbing a mic.

Gonzalez
CAW Fans and Staff. It is clear too me that James DeMarco is trying underhanded tactics and illegal matters to acquire a piece in this business to make it his own. Under rule of me this Will Not happen.

The Crowd has a mixed reaction to this.

Gonzalez
James DeMarco! Show yourself and you so called Invaders. Show yourself now!

The CGS Theme music goes off and James DeMarco comes out. With him is a line of wrestlers from CGS they take up the whole ramp as they don't enter the ring yet stand behind DeMarco.

James DeMarco
Juan, I know your the boss right now and I respect that. But I gotta do this. You understand.

Gonzalez
No I don't understand. Who are all you're lackeys you bring with you to my ring?

James DeMarco
In Order of appearance, the CGS INVATION! Seth Omega, Marco Malone, Leon Caprice, Tya Kanellis, Angel and Roxxi, Massimo Federicci, Chris Brown, Chris Jericho and Cole Cage.

Gonzalez
Good for you. I'm putting a stop to this now.

DeMarco
Oh Yeah? How you going to do that sir?

Gonzalez
Your CGS Faction will take on A faction that will be formed by Scott Harris. The CAW Faction.

DeMarco
It doesn't really matter, after Malone beats Storme and Hansen, then goes on to win the Label Championship, you can create all the factions you want because I will have enough pull in CAW.

Gonzalez
Good Luck DeMarco you will need it.

DeMarco and his CGS crew talk amongst themselves and vacate the studio as we cut to commercial

Commercial

Jordan Davis
What an eventful night here at Atlanta. Still we have the main event to come. The 3 man First Blood. With Malone being added to the Mix of Storme and Hansen to qualify for the Label Championship match. If Malone can pull it off tonight it looks like CGS will have the upper hand over CAW here.

The Bell Rings with Hansen making his way to the ring.
Following Hansen is Steve Storme, the two meet in the ring knowing their CGS opponent will come.
The CGS music hits. Marco Malone makes his way out with James DeMarco and Seth Omega. Malone gets in the ring, all three facing each other. DeMarco and Omega are sat a table next to the ramp. The Ref signals to begin.

Main Event
3 Man First Blood Elimination
Qualifier for Label Championship
Steve Storme
Vs
Chris Hansen
Vs
Marco Malone w/ Seth Omega and James DeMarco

Storme makes a B-Line for Malone. Pouncing on him and hitting a flurry of aggressive kicks and punches. Storme works Malone into the corner and begins booting him in the midsection continuously showing no mercy. Hansen rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair as Storme continues his assault on Malone. Hansen rolls in and comes behind Storme with the chair, he goes for a chair strike but Storme notices and rolls out of the way. Hansen hits Malone on the top of the head. Hansen turns back to Storme with the chair but Storme boots the chair causing it to crash into his face. The ref checks if Hansen is bleeding but he is not. Storme dropkicks Hansen sending him crashing to the mat. Storme turns around and is met with The Gore from Malone. Malone tries to take Storme's mask of but Storme puts up a fight. Hansen gets to his feet and hits a swinging neckbreaker on Malone. Hansen the proceeds to stomp Malone's head trying to make it bleed. Storme gets up and joins in as Malone is in trouble. Hansen dashes off and grabs the chair again. He swings it in baseball fashion trying to hit Storme but Storme trips him and locks him in a Broken Wings Submission. Hansen is tapping out wildly. As Malone gets up slowly a hand from under the ring reaches out and hands out a Brass Knuckles. Malone reaches through the ropes and grabs it. The hand disappears under the ring again. Malone has the Brass Knuckles and punches Storme right in the face with them. Storme's mask takes a lot of the blow. Malone goes for another strike but this time is tripped by Storme and locked in the Broken Wings. Malone is struggling on the mat but breaks free eventually. Hansen grabs a Light tube from outside. He rolls back in. Malone pushes Storme away and goes to hit The Gore again. Storme jumps out of the way and Hansen is met with The Gore instead. Malone jumps up but is met with a superkick by Storme. The ref sees that this has caused Malone to bleed and calls for his elimination. Refs take him out of the ring. Hansen picks up the Light Tube and goes to strike Storme. Storme ducks and hits a neckbreaker. Storme picks up the Light tube as Hansen gets up and smashes it over his head. The ref calls for the bell as Hansen starts bleeding heavily. Medic staff take Hansen out as the ref awards Storme The Label Championship shot contract. The Lights suddenly go off.

The lights come back on as Malone, DeMarco and Seth Omega are gone. Storme shakes his head in disgust in the ring and leave it while we fade out to the TMEC logo.

The TMEC Logo is shown as we fade out.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:11 am

Match 1
Eric Logan and Aesha vs Chris Brown and Chris Jericho

Juan Gonzalez Makes a Change

Match 2
Team CAW:
Alyster Black, Caesar Pinda, Chris Williams and Psycho Dragon

Vs
Team CGS:
Seth Omega, Marco Malone, Massimo Federicci and Jay Brooks

Special Armando Cortez Corner: Featuring Guests - James DeMarco, Steve Storme, Scott Harris and Leon Caprice

Main Event
Label Championship Match
Steve Storme vs Krash
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:05 am

CAW: Redemtion

We come into the Arena, Many Fans are around the ring cheering. Donny and Davis come on as commendation.

Donny King
Welcome to Atlanta at TMEC Studios for CAW: Olympia. Tonight we have the CGS vs CAW match which is going to be hot. Also the Main event of Storme vs Krash for the very first nter-Global Championship

Jordan Davis
That's right our up coming match is going to be huge here in CAW. The CAW Champ Eric Logan will team with Aesha to vs the Bonafide Bitch slappers from old CGS, Jericho and Brown. Lets hope they can teach CGS Invasion a lesson in respect here.

The Bell Rings and Bonafide Bitch Slapper's music hits. Brown and Jericho walk out. Both look on arrogantly as they get in the ring and taunt to the crowd. Brown pulls out a CGS flag and puts it on one of the turnbuckles.

Aesha makes her way out as the Bitch Slappers prevent her from getting in the ring and threaten her. Logan makes his way out last and gets in the ring with Aesha. Jericho and Logan will start things off.

Match 1
Tag Team Match
Eric Logan and Aesha vs Chris Brown and Chris Jericho

The Bell Rings and Logan and Jericho lock up in the middle of the ring. Logan gets Jericho in a head lock. He continues the hold and whips him into the ropes. Jericho bounces back and Logan dropkicks him in the chest. Jericho crashes hard to the mat as Logan goes to quickly stand him up. Logan tries to boot Jericho but Jericho comes back with a quick cutter. Both men are tired but Jericho is able to make his way to the corner and tag in Chris Brown. Brown runs in and gets into a slug fest with Logan. They go back and forth for a while, striking each other in the head before Brown boots him in the gut the give out a DDT. Brown covers. 1..2..Kick Out! Brown and Logan eventually get up, Brown slaps Logan across the face then gives him a high knee to the head. Logan is disoriented and tags in Aesha. The second she gets in the ring, Brown jumps on her and starts laying into her. He picks her up and whips her into his corner. Brown runs and hits a high elbow to Aesha while downed in the corner. Brown tags in Jericho and they suplex her. After they both start stomping her aggressively. The ref tells Brown to get out and argues with Jericho's actions. Aesha gets up, hurt and is able to dropkick Jericho. She repeats the move again. She goes for a third dropkick but Jericho catches her legs and turns the kick into a Walls of Jericho. Logan reaches out for Aesha to make the tag but she is too far. She is struggling in amazing pain for a while before wildly tapping on the mat. The bell rings but Jericho continues the hold. The Bell rings again as Brown runs in and gives her a moonsault. Logan comes in eventually and Jericho and Brown stop. They throw her out of the ring crashing to the floor then turn their attention to an Angry Eric Logan. The meet in the centre and get into an all out brawl. Brown low blows Logan while Jericho punches him continuously. Brown hits a DDT and they roll him out of the ring. Jericho and Brown grab a mic.

Jericho
Strength in numbers baby! Bonafide Bitch Slappers are back and Better then ever.

Brown
Y'all better respect CGS and buy my new Album!

Jericho
CAW, we are here and we aren't going no where!

Brown
Got a new album and I'm calling it Graffiti! Uh... I mean F.A.M.E! Go buy it now bitches!

Jericho and Brown celebrate in the ring as we fade out to a commercial.

Commercial

Juan Gonzalez is seen in his office. He is behind his large desk sitting in his huge dark leather chair.

Gonzalez
I'm making a change CAW Public! Next Episode of CAW Olympia we will see The greats from the CGS Invasion come and take on Scott Harris' greats of CAW in a special main event. The previous main event would have seen Leon Caprice take on Eric Logan but instead we will have some type of multiman match that will have members of CGS take on members of CAW. Having brought next episode to your attention. I am bringing a piece of CGS here as well. The Old Bimbo championship will come out of retirement for one night and be defended. And to help solve this issue of CGS further I will make a meeting of the minds with Scott Harris, James DeMarco and Myself. We look forward too seeing you tune into CAW next episode. Thank you for your time Ladies and Gents.

We Fade Out from Gonzalez's office. From there we are taken to a backstage interview with Ella DeMarco Interviewing Chris Brown.

Ella DeMarco
Chris Brown. You did great representing CGS with your win tonight. I understand the Leyla Magnus issued a Restraining order on you in 2010 on CGS sometime. Now has that Order been relaxed or what?

Chris Brown
Um.. Well that's not really a big thing to me anymore, I'm just here to help out CGS and promote the album.

Ella DeMarco
Yes but I'm just trying to understand if the order is still in power and will it affect your performance in CAW.

Chris Brown
Yeah, I don't really think so. I am actually here to Promote THIS ALBUM. Hehe.

Ella DeMarco
Ok then Chris. The Album is F.A.M.E and it is in stores now. Chris thanks for your time.

Chris walks out as we fade back to the arena.

The Bell Rings as The CGS music hits and the CGS Team come out in a line. Seth Omega, Marco Malone, Massimo Federicci then Jay Brooks. The wait in the ring as Malone and Brooks wave CGS: Exile Flags around.

Chris Williams music hits and he makes his way to the apron. Caesar Pineda is next to follow. Psycho Dragon meets them at the apron as Black's music hits and he is last to follow. The all get in the ring as the ref makes sure the match is ready. Brooks and Williams will start the match out

Match 2
Team CAW:
Alyster Black, Caesar Pineda, Chris Williams and Psycho Dragon

Vs
Team CGS:
Seth Omega, Marco Malone, Massimo Federicci and Jay Brooks

Brooks and Williams get into a match of strength as they grab each other and try to push each other in their respective corners. Brooks flips Williams and locks him in an Armbar. Williams struggles for a second the gets out and back to his feet. Jay Brooks hits a DDT and is proud off the Affliction of the move. He covers. 1..2..Kick Out! Williams dashes up and Brooks is ready. Brooks goes for a clothesline and Williams ducks it. Williams starts striking Brooks fast and with force. Brooks can't catch a breath as Williams is punching him with the stuff of legends. Williams hits a knockout blow on Brooks and then goes for a cover 1..2..Kick Out! Williams drags Brooks to his respective corner and tags in Psycho Dragon. Williams holds Brooks while Dragon jumps over the ropes and hits and elbow to Brooks' head. Dragon drags Brooks and picks him up. Brooks pokes Dragon's eyes through his mask. This gives Brooks the chance to tag in Marco Malone. Malone jumps in and big boots Dragon. Dragon is flattened on the mat. Malone stomps Dragon and waits for him to get up. Dragon eventually gets up and Malone runs at him going to hit a Gore. Dragon DDTs a running Malone and covers him. 1..2..Kick Out! Malone is too new. They both jump up and start striking each other, Dragon gets the advantage and forces him to the ropes. Dragon scouts Malone and hits a Royal with Cheese. Seth Omega reaches out to a downed Malone and Blind tags himself in. Omega runs in and STO's Dragon. Omega hits a host of other power moves before going for a cover. 1..2..Kick Out. He covers again 1..2..Kick Out! Omega picks up Dragon and whips him into the corner. Omega runs and hits a big elbow destroying the head of Dragon. Omega tries to cover Dragon again but Dragon uses his last bit of strength to dive over to the corner and tag in Black. Black runs in and dropkicks Seth Omega. Jay Brooks runs in to help but Caesar Pineda dashes in and hits a high kick taking Brooks out. Pineda rolls out. Black ducks Seth Omega's running STO and hits a Spinebuster.
Brooks gets back to the apron as Malone runs interference. Black ducks Malone. Malone bounces off the ropes and goes back to hit The Gore on Black. Black moves out of the way and Malone Gores Jay Brooks through the middle rope and both crash down to the apron accidentally. Massimo drops off the apron, pissed off that his team is unresponsive and not working well. He yells at Brooks and Malone to come to.
Back in the ring Omega runs at Black for a running STO but Black ducks. Black turns Omega around and hits a Satan's Spike on him. Black covers him. 1..2..3 The Bell rings at 14:55. Massimo is pissed off and walks backstage. Jay Brooks and Malone are laying down on the outside unresponsive. Williams Pineda and Dragon roll Omega out of the ring and celebrate the win in the ring. We fade out to a commercial.

Commercial

We come back to Armando Cortez in the ring starting the Armando Cortez Corner Segment.

Armando
Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Armando Cortez Corner. Tonight we have some amazing guests but tonight we are going to start with Manager and CGS leader James DeMarco.

James DeMarco's Music hits and he comes out to the ring.

Armando
Welcome Mr. DeMarco. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions regarding your CGS mutiny.

DeMarco
I won't answer your questions Armando, I don't have to. But I will tell you and the CAW public about my complete domination of CAW with CGS. You see, we may have lost tonight but there will be another night. I demonstrated control by defeating Aesha and world champ Eric Logan with the CGS classic team of The Bonafide Bitch slappers. The CGS vs CAW Tag match may have been a failure tonight but I guarantee that next week CGS will bleed into CAW little by little until I have my influence and company back. And Another thin.....

Steve Storme's music hits and he comes out. Armando is angry that he didn't give the queue for the next guest.

Storme
Ok , DeMarco there were times in my career on CGS when I actually got along with you. Now these times were short, but blaming me for your failure is just low.

DeMarco
It's not just you Storme it's the others and the others who enabled you that took my business away. That Destroyed CGS!!

Before Storme can respond Scott Harris comes out and beams into the ring.

Harris
DeMarco! Your ruining this place. I thought you wanted a new start on CAW and we were doing ok. But now with your CGS revival crap your going to mess things up for us again. And Juan Gonzalez it not much help, making CGS vs CAW matches instead of helping me out .

Armando butts in.

Armando
Whoa! We need to take a step back. We are in agreement that James DeMarco is a bit of an asshole lately.

DeMarco gets pissed off and a fight almost breaks out between the Four.

They all stop as Leon Caprice runs out and gets in the ring. He grabs a mic off the table.

Leon Caprice
Ah Ha! Well you should be glad that you get someone of worth to compete here on CAW now. I'm not interested in CGS as much. I'm just using DeMarco as he is Using me. I'm interested in the competitors here that I have scores to settle and becoming the top competitor once again. Storme... Good luck with your Label Championship match up next.

Storme and Caprice come up close to each other as Armando tries to calm them down.

Armando
Where here not to fight but to let the CAW Public know what's up. So lets get back to the Intervie...

DeMarco cuts Armando off, yelling.

DeMarco
I don't know what your here for but I'm here for... AMBUSH!!

The CGS Wrestlers come out and run to the ring as DeMarco and Scott Harris roll out. DeMarco Laughs on the outside as Harris escapes out the back of the studio. Leon and Storme start striking each other as Armando tries to break it up. Chris Brown and Chris Jericho come in and start beating up Armando. Tya, Jay Brooks and Marco Malone beam in and help Leon out by attacking Storme. Armando and Storme are on the mat well out numbered getting Stomped out by CGS. After a while Armando is able to push Chris Brown down to the mat and then able to head butt Jericho. Armando the jumps on Malone giving strikes and head butts. Storme fights off Tya and Leon. Leon goes to clothesline but accidentally hits Tya and she's down unresponsive on the mat. Storme grabs Leon and hits the End Of Discord. Brown and Jericho get up and take Storme down. Krash and Alyster Black run in and take out Jericho and Brown to even the odds. Storme gets up and pulls Malone away from Cortez and suplexes him. Leon gets up and is about to come behind Storme but is met with a big boot by Armando. Cole Cage comes out and hits Krash with a dropkick. Cage and Storme the lock up and from under the ring Seth Omega comes out with a chair. He comes behind Storme and smashes him in the head while he was locked up with Cage. Black grabs Cage and hits the Satan's Spike. Black can't get up quick enough and is met with a chair shot to the head by Omega. Armando grabs the chair and fights with Omega over it. Chris Brown comes behind Armando and hits a neckbreaker. Storme and Krash begin to get up while Eric Logan runs out and drags Chris Brown out of the ring from the Apron. The crowd is going wild as Logan takes Brown outside and throws him into the Barricade, smashing through to the audience. Storme and Krash come face to face with Leon and Omega as another brawl breaks out. Logan drags out Jericho from the apron and gives him a Piledriver on the Steps outside of the ring. Cage runs out with the Chair and smashes Logan with it, swinging hard bringing Logan down. Armando rolls out and is about to leave yet changes his mind, he runs in and tackles Malone to the ground. Krash is hit with a DDT from Omega as Omega and Leon team up against Storme. Storme is holding his own against the both before Cole Cage comes in and low blows Storme. Leon and Omega start stomping out a bloody Storme. Armando runs up and jumps on both Leon and Omega. Armando gives a right had to Leon, sending him to the ground but is clotheslined by Seth Omega. Storme gets up and dropkicks Omega. Malone kicks Storme as Cage and Malone advance on him. Before they and grab him Alyster Black pulls Storme out of the ring. Storme tries to go back in but Black is holding him. They almost get into a fight on the outside but Black won't let Storme go back in. Omega, Caprice, Cage and Malone are left in the ring as Krash and Armando are left hurt on the mat. On the outside Jericho and Brown are destroyed and bloodied as Logan is unconscious as is Tya.

Commercial

Jordan Davis
Wow. An amazing display of competition here tonight. That ambush was quite amazing with Storme, Black, Krash and others taking on The CGS Invasion. I just hope they don't get any Ideas about the Label Championship match happening now.

Donny King
I know CGS and I don't think they would strike right after a big ambush like that. I think that their going to bide their time for a while before they get up to some of there tactics again.

The Bell Rings!

Jordan Davis
Ladies and Gentlemen this following match is scedualed for One Fall and is for the CAW Label Championship. Introducing first. Krash!

Krash storms out to the ring and waits for Storme.

Jordan Davis
And his opponent for the CAW Label Championship. Steve Storme!

Storme and Krash meet in the ring and lock up.

Main Event
Label Championship Match
Steve Storme vs Krash

Storme and Krash are locked up in the centre. Krash is able to push Storme in the corner and hit a few knees into Storme's mid-section. Storme is able to push out back into the middle of the ring. While locked up Storme punches Krash in the gut a few times and Krash unlocks out. Storme boots Krash in the mid-section and bounces off the ropes. Storme comes back and hits a diving elbow, taking Krash down to the mat. Storme stands Krash up and hits a few lefts and rights. Krash reverses one of the strikes and locks Storme into a chicken wing. Krash turns that into a Spinebuster and eventually stands Storme up. Storme is groggy and Krash goes for a dropkick but misses as Storme dashes out of the way. Storme comes up fast and boots Krash in the mid-section. He gets Krash up on his shoulders and dashes back towards the ropes. Krash falls off Storme and goes crashing down to the outside floor. Storme rolls outside as the ref starts a count 1! Storme grabs an injured Krash by his head. 2! Storme smashes Krash's head into the apron side a few times. 3! Storme rolls Krash back in the ring. 4! Storme hits a big forearm on Krash's head. 5! Storme rolls in and the ref stops the count. Storme stands Krash up and tries for a suplex but Krash reverses it into a DDT, driving Storme to the mat. Krash Covers a tired Storme. 1..2..Kick Out! Both get up and start slowly striking each other as they are exhausted. Storme goes to hit The End Of Discord but Krash gets out of it and grabs Storme. Amazingly Krash tries to lock Storme in Storme's 'Brocken Wings' submission. Krash can't get it and is pushed away. Storme runs up and tries to hit Krash's LSD finisher but cant hit it either. Krash goes for a clothesline but missed and Storme turns him around hitting an End of Discord. Storme jumps down to the mat and goes for a cover. 1..2..3! The Bell Rings and Storme rolls off in exhaustion. The ref comes up with the new Label Championship belt and awards it to the new champion. Storme stands and raises it to the crowd as they cheer. Krash rolls out looking hurt and pissed off. Storme continues to celebrate his huge win in the ring as we fade out to the TMEC Logo.

The TMEC Logo is shown as we fade out, ending the show.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 am

The CGS vs CAW feud is developing nicely. Cool to see Storme with the belt.

Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Thanks. I've really thought of the CGS vs CAW feud and think I've got a great way to use it as it develops.

4DK Certificate of WinRawr Winner
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Match 1
Single
Sonichu vs Chris Brown

Scott Harris Speaks

Match 2
Old CGS Bimbo Championship Match
Bimbo Royal
Aesha vs Kayla vs Leyla Magnus vs Angel vs Roxxi vs Tya Kanellis

*TMEC First PPV Announcement *

Main Event
CAW vs CGS Elimination Tag

Team CAW
Steve Storme, Eric Logan, Krash, Alyster Black, Psycho Dragon and Caesar Pineda w/ Armando Cortez

Vs
Team CGS
Leon Caprice, Seth Omega, Marco Malone, Massimo Federicci, Jay Brooks and Chris Jericho w/ James DeMarco
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:44 pm

CAW: Olympia

Jordan Davis
Welcome To CAW. Tonight we have a big night on Olympia. CGS vs CAW is here tonight and we also get to see the great match up of the Bimbo royal for the old Bimbo's championship.

Donny King
Yes but first tonight we are going to see Sonichu take on Chris Brown in a CGS on CAW singles match. Lets go live to the ring now.

The Bell Rings and Chris Brown comes out. Sonichu is next to follow and they meet in the ring.

Match 1
Single
Sonichu vs Chris Brown

Sonichu and Brown lock up. In the middle. Brown gets the advantage quickly by throwing him into the corner and beating up Sonichu in a brutal and slow fashion. Brown whips Sonichu into the other corner and quickly follows up, dropkicking him in the corner. Sonichu gains a bit of strength back and knocks Brown down to the ground. They get back to the centre and start going back and forth again, this time with hard rights and lefts to each other's heads. Sonichu goes for his Thunder move but Brown ducks and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Sonichu is downed and Brown goes for a cover. 1..2..Kick Out. Brown is overtaken with anger. 1..2..Kick Out Brown is furious. He stands Sonichu up and starts punching and kicking him till he is groggy on the ropes. Brown goes to Irish Whip Sonichu off the ropes but Sonichu hangs on. Brown is angry and tries harder but the arm of Sonichu's costume tears off. Sonichu is devastated and rolls out of the ring running up the ramp as the ref counts. 1..2..3..4 Sonichu waits at the entrance as Christian Weston Chandler rushes out and tries to repair the unrepairable arm of the suit. 5..6 Brown is waiting in the ring as the ref counts Sonichu who is with a hysterical Chandler. 7..8..9 Brown celebrates in victory. 10! The Bell rings at 7:08 as Brown is celebrating and Sonichu is devastated. Jericho and DeMarco join Brown in celebration in the ring and DeMarco whispers to them as we cut off to a commercial

Commercial

We come back to Scott Harris' office. Harris is dressed in a suit sitting behind his wooden desk in his large leather chair.

Harris
Hello. It has been well shown by now that Juan Gonzalez hasn't helped me a lot with maintaining CAW from CGS. It seemed like everything was acceptable. The interference in matches and the promos taking shots at me and my wrestlers I could handle. But when an Ambush is staged before a major title match aimed at my main stars and myself, that's going to far. I cannot tolerate that. So Gonzalez, I will handle this with minimum help from you, but I will handle it tonight and finish with CGS. This is going out to CGS, Juan and James DeMarco. I will see you all ringside tonight in the main event. Thank you for your time.

We Fade out and come into backstage. We are met in the locker room and see Krash, Storme and Black at the door in the end of the room. They knock and Armando Cortez comes out.

Krash
Armando, you see Harris' message just then?

Armando looks bruised from the ambush last night.

Armando
Yes I did. Don't worry guys I will manage you tonight the best I can. For CAW of course.

Storme
It's not that... I'm a bit fed up here, we need a favour. I'm one of CGS' greatest but the way DeMarco thinks he is running things for the better... Its like he is delusional.

Armando
What do you need from me. I'm not up for some major action like the ambush on Redemption.

Krash
You're basically the highest form of management we can turn to for help at that level. Either you or Christian Weston Chandler. And he is not what where really looking for.

Black
Yeah. Gonzalez is putting fuel to the fire, DeMarco is causing all this chaos and now Scott Harris is convinced he is going to do things 'his way' to stop the CGS invasion.

Krash
Clearly CGS isn't going to go away after tonight's match. no matter how hard Scott Harris thinks they will. So we need you to not only manage us tonight but also set up another Armando Cortez Corner next week between some of us and some of those CGS assholes

Armando
No. No way. Not only do I suffer the fights but they turn my segments into battle grounds. And the Armando Cortez Corner is not about that. It is about getting the answers and occasionally attacking people from behind.

Storme
Yeah, cute. We need this to happen though. You help team CAW tonight and next week on Cortez Corner and you will never have to deal with the CGS Invasion again ok.

Armando
Ok, as long as you guys have my back I think I an pull it off.

Krash
Ok then, sounds good we will see you out in the main event tonight.

Krash, Storme and Black walk out as Armando goes back into his room.

We come back into the ring as The Bell Rings. The Bimbo's championship belt is held up as the contenders come out in a line. Aesha, Tya, Angel, Roxxi, Leyla Magnus and Kayla get in the ring and the match for the

Match 2
Old CGS Bimbo Championship
Bimbo Royal
Aesha vs Kayla vs Leyla Magnus vs Angel vs Roxxi vs Tya Kanellis

The six competitors meet and break off Aesha and Tya lock up. Angel slaps Leyla and Roxxi is drop kicked by Kayla. Kayla grabs Roxxi and tries to put her over the ropes. Tya fly kicks and takes Aesha down to the mat. Angel and Roxx gang up on Leyla and send her down to the Apron. Kayla comes behind Roxxi and pushes her over the ropes and falls to the floor getting eliminated at 4:15. Angel turns and slaps Kayla then grabs her by the hair. Angel throws Kayla into the corner as Aesha runs up and hits a double elbow on Angel and Kayla. Leyla hits Tya with a Sliced Bread #2 and then goes to eliminate Angel. Leyla can't get her over the ropes and Aesha comes behind pushing both of them over and to the apron. Tya gets up and dropkicks Aesha. She boots Aesha in the head while she's down. Suddenly while the girls are brawling. James DeMarco comes out to the ramp.

James DeMarco
Ladies and Gents. It is clear to me that Two other competitors were allowed to compete for the Bimbo Championship. As a manager of CAW I am inserting them in the match right now. Chris Jericho and Chris Brown.

Jericho and Brown run out and in the ring. Jericho grabs Kayla and locks her in the Walls of Jericho. Leyla takes out Angel and sends her over the ropes at 8:56. Brown slaps the hell out of Leyla and throws her over. At 9:40. Aesha boots Jericho and Jericho drops to the mat. Brown comes from behind and hits the neckbreaker on her. Tya stomps Her with Brown and then tries to reason with Brown. Brown tells her to calm down the Slaps the shit out of her sending her crashing over the ropes to the floor at 12:50. Jericho gets up and clotheslines Aesha over the ropes with Brown and she hits the floor at 13:13. Kayla comes behind and Dropkicks Jericho. Jericho goes over the ropes and hits the floor at 14:01. Kayla runs to Brown but gets slapped. Brown picks Kayla up and suplexes her over the top rope and she crashes down to the floor at 15:00. Jericho gets back in the ring and holds up the Bimbo Championship with Brown. Aesha and Kayla are on the outside pissed off. Brown and Jericho celebrate as we fade out.

Commercial

We come back to backstage. The CGS Wrestlers are in a circle talking. Armando Cortez and Krash are hiding behind the wall listening in.

James DeMarco
Great night tonight guys! Lets really show them next match. Make It a win.

Leon
Hahahaha ah Hahahahah ah

Omega
Lets just get this done, I have a few other things I want to do here on CAW.

James DeMarco
Next week we should do another ambush on BloodSport. This time backstage not in the ring. Get them in the parking lot or something.

Krash and Cortez hear this and leave as we fade to another scene.
We come into Juan Gonzalez's house live Via Miami FL Satellite.

Juan Gonzalez
Ladies and Gentlemen it's great to see The CAW public being so supportive. Your viewing and support has made us go from episode to episode. As we are a TV program I have just heard from the Faceless Men Of The Board that they have secured a 2nd Season of CAW TV. That's great news, but what I also found out after last Redemptions episode was TMEC has petitioned us for a PPV show on their network. This is great as we have been accepted and a PPV will be named shortly to end the season of CAW. It's been great CAW Public. Thank you.

We Fade Out and come back to the Studio. We come into the ring as the CGS music hits.
Leon Caprice, Seth Omega, Marco Malone, Massimo Federicci, Jay Brooks and Chris Jericho come out with James DeMarco following behind. They get in the ring and put up a CGS Flag in their corner. Team CGS waits for their opponents.

The CAW theme goes off and the crowd cheers. Steve Storme, Eric Logan, Krash, Alyster Black, Psycho Dragon and Caesar Pineda rush out with Armando Cortez following. Cortez waits in their corner while they get in the ring and stare down the CGS wrestlers. Both sides then start deciding who will start. Omega and Logan will start out as the bell rings.

Main Event
CAW vs CGS Elimination Tag
Team CAW
Steve Storme, Eric Logan, Krash, Alyster Black, Psycho Dragon and Caesar Pineda w/ Armando Cortez

Vs
Team CGS
Leon Caprice, Seth Omega, Marco Malone, Massimo Federicci, Jay Brooks and Chris Jericho w/ James DeMarco

Omega and Logan lock up. Omega hits a huge slam on Logan and slams him into the mat. Omega picks him up again and scoopslams him into the mat. Omega goes to stomp him some more but Logan grabs his leg and pushes him away. Logan and Omega meet in the ring and start talking. The crowd has a mixed reaction. Logan and Omega still talk as Omega tags in Malone. Malone runs in but is clotheslined by Logan. Logan hits a senton and tags in Krash. Krash goes up top and hits a leg drop on Malone. Malone is stunned as he slowly gets up. He pushes Krash away and goes for the Gore but Krash leapfrogs him and Malone Gore's Massimo off the apron and to the ground. Malone is shocked as DeMarco checks on Massimo. Malone turns around and is hit with the LSD. Krash covers Malone. 1..2..3 The bell rings and Malone is eliminated. Jay Brooks runs in and boots Krash into is corner. Pineda blind tags and runs in Brooks and Pineda lock up. Pineda goes for Da 187 but misses and Brooks hits a neckbreaker. Brooks picks Pineda up and suplexes him into the mat. He German suplexes Pineda with a bridge cover. DeMarco reaches in and holds Pineda's legs. 1..2..3 Pineda is eliminated. Psycho Dragon Runs in and hits Brooks with a flying forearm. Both get up and he hits another Forearm on Brooks. Dragon gets up and boots Brooks in the head. Omega starts arguing with the ref while Jericho slips Brooks a Brass Knuckles. Dragon stands Brooks up and Brooks starts laying into his head hit hard punches of the Brass Knuckles. Dragon keeps getting hit. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10 Dragon is messed up from the hits. Brooks goes for one more but Psy Drag ducks and hits a Royal with Cheese and covers Brooks. 1..2..3 Brooks is eliminated. Dragon is hurt. Jericho runs in and hits a Codebreaker the covers. 1..2..3 Psycho Dragon is Eliminated. Eric Logan runs in and spears Jericho. Jericho is hurt but gets up and reverses a kick from Eric Logan and turns it into a Walls of Jericho. Logan is struggling but suddenly gets out. Jericho continues hit assault on Logan booting him into the CGS corner. Jericho goes to dropkick Logan but Logan rolls out of the way and Dropkicks Massimo off the Apron again. Jericho gets up and stops Logan from getting back to Team CAW. Jericho tags in Omega and They both Suplex him. Omega covers. 1..2..3 Logan is Eliminated Black runs in and gives a Running STO to Omega. Massimo is revived by Demarco but gets up and pushes him away. They start yelling at each other. Massimo pissed off, leaves the studio and the ref signals that he has been eliminated via a technicality. Black hits the Satan's spike on Omega and covers. 1..2..3 Omega is eliminated as DeMarco is angry. DeMarco looks under the ring for a weapon. Black is getting attacked in the ring by Jericho as Jericho hits a Codebreaker. 1..2..Kick Out! Black reaches over and tags in Krash. Krash runs in and hits an LSD on Jericho and covers. 1..2..3 Jericho is gone. Leon bursts in and cross bodies Krash. Leon starts stomping him but Krash eventually grabs Leon's foot and pushes him away. DeMarco is about to slide in a chair but Armando runs around and sprays DeMarco with Mace. DeMarco screams and drops the chair. He falls to the ground. Krash tags in Storme and Storme ducks a clothesline from Leon. Storme turns Leon around and hits an Unprettier. Leon is in pain, half laughing half gasping. Storme waits for him to get up and hits The End Of Discord. Storme covers. 1..2..3 Leon is eliminated as The Bell Rings at 16:57. Storme Black and Krash meet in the ring and Armando comes in raising their arms. Leon rolls out and DeMarco has left in pain out the back. Storme and Black grab the "CGS Invasion" Flag and rip it. Storme, Krash, Black and Cortez get up on the turnbuckles and celebrate Storme gets down and looks towards the Studio entrance and the crowd as we fade out to the TMEC Logo, ending the show.

The TMEC Logo is Shown.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Match 1
Inter-Global Championship Race
Over The Top Rope/Pin Submission
Kayla (c) vs Marco Malone vs Caesar Pineda vs Cole Cage vs ??? vs ???

Armando Cortez Corner: Live From TMEC Studio Parking Lot

Match 2
Tag Team
(The Bloodhounds) Eric Logan & Horatio Gates
Vs
(Bonafide Bitch Slappers)Chris Brown and Chris Jericho

PPV Promotional

Main Event
6 Man Tag Elimination

Steve Storme, Alyster Black and Krash (Team CAW) w/ Armando Cortez
Vs
Leon Caprice, Seth Omega and Jay Brooks (Team CGS) w/ James DeMarco
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:16 am

Live in Atlanta TMEC Studios

Jordan Davis
We Welcome you to CAW BloodSport, the last CAW show before our very first PPV here on the TMEC network. Where all very excited about that and joining me tonight is my broadcast partner Donny King.

Donny King
Yes its going to be amazing here tonight and at the PPV which is now labelled Meltdown. We are expecting some great match ups that night as we have some great ones here tonight. Lets start the night off with the amazing Inter-Global Championship Race.

The Bell Rings as Marco Malone and Caesar Pineda come out.

Donny King
In this Race, over the top rope, pinfall and submission apply. A new Competition will enter every 3 mins. The last one left will be the Inter-Global Champion.

Match 1
Inter-Global Championship Race
Over The Top Rope/Pin Submission
Kayla (c) vs Marco Malone vs Caesar Pineda vs Cole Cage vs ??? vs ???

Malone runs and knocks Pineda down to the mat. Pineda gets stomped out for a while before Malone picks him up and tries to throw him over the ropes. Malone cant get it and Pineda drops behind him. Pineda tries to hit a clothesline but misses, Pineda then bounces off the ropes and hits a hard spear on Malone taking him to the mat. Malone struggles as Pineda locks him in a Cross Armbar. Malone is in trouble and is hurting. He almost taps out but manages to get his arm free. Pineda gets up first and hits a few quick kicks to Malone's head. Pineda covers 1..2..Kick Out. Malone is in trouble as Pineda picks him up and tries to throw him over the top rope. The count down starts. 5..4..3..2..1 The Next wrestler to come out is Cole Cage. Cage runs in and stops Pineda from eliminating Malone. Malone and Cage both clothesline him and then start stomping Pineda into the mat. Cage picks Pineda up and holds him as Malone bounces off the ropes. Malone goes to Gore Pineda, but Pineda rolls away and Malone hits it on Cage instead. Malone freaks out and turns around to eat a Superkick from Pineda. Pineda covers Malone 1..2..Cage jumps on them breaking the pin. The counter starts again. 5..4..3..2..1 The next competitor is Kayla, the champ leaving the two unknown entrants still to come. Kayla runs in and locks up with Cage. Pineda runs up and Dropkicks Malone sending him over the ropes and eliminating him. Kayla whips Cage toward Pineda and Pineda hits Da 187 on Cage. Kayla and Pineda then start Striking each other as Pineda tries to send her over the ropes but cant. She elbows him in the face and dropkicks him away. Cage has recovered and hits a stunner on Kayla. He then pushes her over the top rope eliminating her and ensuring a new champion. The counter goes off as Cage is happy that Pineda is hurt on the ground. 5..4..3..2..1 The new competitor doesn't come out. Eventually the CGS music goes off and Spike Blade runs out. The crowd cheers and breaks out into a wild chant. Spike runs in and Cage is happy. Spike unexpectedly starts beating up Cage and then tries to send him over the ropes. Pineda comes behind both and tries to throw them both over the ropes. Spike starts struggling out and hits a neckbreaker on Pineda. Cage is angry that his fellow CGS alumni attacked him and goes for a clothesline. He misses and gets thrown in the corner. Spike starts his assault on Cage as the counter starts for the last time. 1..2..3..4..5 The music hits again and this time Danny Storme comes out. Spike watches him as Danny enters. Spike and Danny Suplex Cage down to the mat as Danny starts stomping him and Spike runs up and locks up with Pineda. Pineda knees Spike in the groin and throws him over the ropes to a massive upset elimination. Danny throws Cage over the top rope eliminating him. Danny hasn't noticed that Spike is eliminated and turns around to a running Pineda. Pineda cant hit a clothesline and Danny reverses it into Storme's Broken Wings armbar. Pineda is on the mat struggling not to tap out. Pineda cant hold it anymore and taps out on the mat as the bell rings. The ref and Spike Blade rush in as Pineda is rolled out. The ref gives Danny Storme the Inter-Global Championship and Spike and Danny celebrate in the ring.

Jordan Davis
Wow, no body expected that! That was amazing, what a return by these two superstars.

Donny King
Holly Shit! That was unexpected to say the least. Danny Storme and Spike Blade are back and Danny is the new champion. I never thought these two would come back but sometimes it's just gotta happen!

We Fade Out to a Commercial

Commercial

We come into the parking lot as we are joined by Armando Cortez with Psycho Dragon.

Armando
Welcome to a special Armando Cortez Corner live from the TEMC Studio parking lot. I am here with Ultraviolent champ Psycho Dragon.

Dragon
Good to be here Armando, I'm looking to get my own show.

Armando
Awesome, what do you think about you're competition for the Ultraviolent championship.

Dragon doesn't get to answer as the doors of a parked truck opens and DeMarco and his CGS crew are with him.

DeMarco
Sorry to cut this short Armando but you and the Psycho gotta go. You understand its just business ok.

Armando and Dragon are surrounded and look ready to fight. Suddenly the doors of Many parked cars come open and Storme, Black, Krash, Logan, Chris Williams and Horatio Gates come out.

DeMarco
Looks like this just got a little interesting.

Storme
Bring it!

A massive fight breaks out between the CGS and CAW members. Storme and Leon start brawling with hard strikes. Black and Brooks and slamming each other into the hoods of cars. Chris Williams takes on Cole Cage while Krash and Malone smash each other with random objects. Armando tries to help out Black as Eric Logan brawls with Seth Omega. Omega throws Logan onto a car and Gates comes behind him cracking Omega in the head with a chair. Black takes out Brooks and starts beating up Jericho. Steve Storme puts Leon Caprice through a car window and grabs a light tube just to go and smash it over Caprice's back. Black gets taken out by Massimo and then Krash takes out Massimo with a shot from a pipe. The massive brawl continues as blood is poured and pain is clearly inflicted. Storme gets low blowed and the attacked by random CGS stars. He comes out and he and Black take out Jericho and Brown. Refs and security from CAW and TEMC arrive and try to break it up but have trouble. Logan boots Brooks while Omega comes up behind Logan and throws him through the windshield of a car. Refs, Security and Officials dash into the middle and separate the fight. The hold back the Wrestlers and Juan Gonzalez comes out yelling at all of them. Finally the wrestlers are separated form each other and pushed into separate areas while the feed fade out to an emergency commercial break

Commercial

Jordan Davis
Ladies and Gents we apologise for that. We expected a show down this week but not an all out brawl like that. None the less we are back live now and we are seconds away from CGS vs CAW tag team match. Bonafide Bitch Slappers from CGS will take on The Bloodhounds from CAW. Lets go live to the ring now.

The Bell Rings and The Bonafide Bitch Slappers come out and get in the ring. Brown with the Bimbo's championship belt across his shoulder.

Next to follow is Eric Logan and Horatio Gates. They get in the ring and meet face to face with Brown and Jericho. Eric Logan puts his CAW championship down and goes to his corner. Jericho and Logan will start the match.

Match 2
Tag Team
(The Bloodhounds) Eric Logan & Horatio Gates
Vs
(Bonafide Bitch Slappers)Chris Brown and Chris Jericho

Horatio and Jericho lock up in the centre of the ring. Gates forces Jericho in the corner and knees him in the gut a few times. Gates hits a suplex on Jericho and follows up with a jumping leg drop. Horatio Gates gets quite emotional and picks him up. He sends him flying into the corner. Gates goes to crash his elbow into Jericho in the corner. Jericho rolls out of the way and Gates runs into the corner hurting. Jericho scrambles to his corner and makes a tag to Brown. Brown runs in. Gates quickly dashes in and tags in Logan. Logan jumps in and clotheslines Brown. Brown gets up and is clotheslined again. Logan picks him up and dropkicks him. Logan goes for a cover. 1..2..Kick Out! Brown fights his way out and slaps the hell out of Logan. Logan gets his own back by hitting a jawbreaker. Brown is able to get to his corner and tag in Jericho. Jericho runs hi and dropkicks Logan. Logan is slammed into his corner and Horatio Gates hits a blind tag on Logan. Gates runs in and cross bodies Jericho. They both get up but Jericho takes Gates down and locks him in a walls of Jericho. Gates is struggling on the mat in pain as Jericho locks it in tight. Brown jumps down while the ref is distracted and holds Gates' arm to down to the Apron so he can't struggle out. Logan tries to alert the ref but the ref tells Logan to stay while he asks if Gates is going to tap. Eventually Gates taps and Brown lets go. The Bell Rings as Logan bursts in and Jericho rolls out. Logan goes to chase but Jericho and Brown are half way up the ramp.

We Fade out to a commercial.

Commercial

We come back and the feed takes us to the PPV Promo. Juan Gonzalez in announcing.

Juan Gonzalez
We have CAW's first PPV since it's return. CAW will host Meltdown next week with some big matches. Meltdown will also mark the season finale of CAW TV. As a result of CAW's conflict with CGS. A CGS member will be added to every title match that occurs in Meltdown. There will be a special match as well that I am taking the time right now to announce. Scott Harris and James DeMarco have been fighting so much so They will take part against each other in a match at Meltdown with their respective managers. This night will be amazing so don't miss it with the Label and CAW championships being defended plus more amazing match ups this is not an event to be missed. It will be great to see you all there and watching. Thank you for your time.

We come back to the arena as The Bell rings.

Jordan Davis
CAW vs CGS 6 man tag team elimination right now. Its going to be great this is a main event to make this industry proud! Lets go live to the ring.

CGS music hits as Leon, Omega and Jay Brooks come out and get in the ring. Next, the N.M.E music hits and Storme, Black and Krash come out. They meet in the ring and decide who will start. Krash and B rooks will start out as the rest retire to their respective corners.

Main Event
6 Man Tag Elimination
Steve Storme, Alyster Black and Krash (Team CAW) w/ Armando Cortez
Vs
Leon Caprice, Seth Omega and Jay Brooks (Team CGS) w/ James DeMarco

Krash quickly runs up and dropkicks Jay Brooks down to the mat. He runs up and starts laying into him with hard punches to the head and body of Brooks. Brooks gets up and is met with an Enziguri. Brooks is down and Krash goes for a cover. 1..2..Kick Out. Brooks fights his way up and runs to the corner tagging in Seth Omega. Omega comes in and Krash tags Black. Quick tags are made as Black and Omega meet in the centre. Omega misses a clothesline and Black hits a German suplex. Black gets ready to hit the Satan's Spike on Omega but as Omega gets up he hits a Big boot on Black. He the locks Black in a Camel Clutch. Black struggles as he takes an amazing amount of pain. Black is able to raise Omega on his shoulders and fall back to the mat, driving Omega to let go. Black gets up and Dropkicks Omega back into his corner. Brooks makes a blind tag and Black tags in Krash again. Krash crossbodies Brooks. Krash hits a series of quick kicks on Brooks. Brooks tries to hit any sort of move on Krash but Krash ducks it and hits the LSD on Brooks. Krash goes for a cover. 1..2..3 Brooks is eliminated as Omega rushes in again, this time hitting a big boot on Krash. Krash is bleeding and gets up all groggy. Omega grabs him and hits a Piledriver. Omega covers. 1..2..3 Krash is eliminated as Black runs in and tries to clothesline Omega. Omega ducks and hits Black with a German suplex with a bridge pin. 1..2..Kick Out! Black and Omega get up. Omega scoops up Black but Black drops behind. Omega tries to clothesline Black but Black ducks and Omega hits Leon off the Apron sending Leon crashing to the ground. Omega is shocked as he turns around and Black hits him with Satan's Spike. Black takes advantage and goes for a cover. 1..2..3 Omega is eliminated as a hurt Leon runs in and starts a slug fest with Black. Black and Leon go back and forth for a while before Black knocks Leon into the corner. Leon is hurt but manages to hit a high elbow into the head of Black. Black is hurt and rolls to the corner tagging in Storme. Storme runs in and gets into a slug fest with Leon. Leon hits a few knees to Storme and Storme comes back with an STO. Leon gets up and is met with the End Of Discord. Storme goes down and locks in his Broken Wings Armbar. Leon struggles on the mat, laughing and hurting. He can't take the pain any longer and taps. The Bell Rings as Storme lets go. CAW is declared the winners as Krash comes back and joins Storme and Black in celebration. They don't get to celebrate long as Omega, Brooks, Malone and Cage run into the ring. They get into a brawl with Storme Black and Krash. Leon recovers and helps gang up on the CAW team. Angel, Roxxi, Chris Jericho and Chris Brown come out and help. Storme, Black and Krash can't hold their own anymore and get beat down. Eric Logan and Kayla come out to help but get a beat down as well. Storme, Black, Krash, Logan and Kayla and getting stomped out by the large group of CGS Stars. Suddenly the CGS music hits and all the wrestlers stop. No one comes out so they go back to taking advantage of the injured CAW wrestlers. The Crowd goes wild as Dash Blade and Kyle Evers run out and get in the ring. The CGS stars are confused. Blade and Evers start brawling with CGS. Blade takes out Omega while Ever takes out Brown and Jericho. This gives N.M.E, Krash and Logan the chance to recover a little. Dash Blade takes out Leon Caprice and Evers grabs a chair, using it to take out Seth Omega. Logan gets up and takes out Cole Cage from behind. Storme manages to get to his feet and spears Leon Caprice out of the ring. They both crash to the outside. Armando runs out and gives a chair to Alyster Black. Black uses the chair to destroy the skull of Malone. Malone is knocked out. Eric Logan runs up and hits The Overdose on Chris Brown. Seth Omega comes behind Logan and throws him over the top ropes making Logan crash to the ground outside. Logan is unconscious as Omega stands over him and vacates the arena. Kyle Evers hits a high kick to Jay Brooks and it takes him out. Krash hits Jericho with the LSD as Krash chases Brown out of the Arena. Dash Blade takes out Cole Cage with a chair as more CGS wrestlers retreat backstage. Evers and Blade have evened out the numbers for CAW. Storme grabs Leon on the outside and throws him onto the Announce table . A bloody Leon crashes over the table and takes out Donny King with him. Storme grabs a Stapler off the Announce table and shoots a Staple into Leon Caprice's forehead. The security and refs take the stapler away from Storme and move Leon Caprice. Storme gets back in the ring with Evers, Blade and Black. Evers comes up and holds Storme's arm up. The Crowd cheers. Storme and Blade stare at each other from across the ring. We Fade out to the four men in the ring and Leon being taken away.

We Fade Out to the TMEC Logo, Ending the Show.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:03 am

Live From Bobby Dodd Stadium Atlanta
CAW Meltdown

(CAW Season Final)

"Prepare for Invasion"

Dark Match
Singles Match
Horatio Gates vs Marco Malone

Dark Match
Mixed Tag
Massimo Federicci and Tya Kanellis vs Manu Soldier and Kayla

-----------------------------

Match 1
Tag Team Championship Match
Alyster Black and Aesha(c)
Vs
Chris Brown and Chris Jericho
Vs
Danny Storme and Spike Blade

Match 2
Special Match Up
Manager vs Manager
Psycho Dragon w/ Scott Harris vs Jay Brooks w/ James DeMarco

Armando Cortez Interviews on Meltdown

Match 3
CAW Championship Match
Eric Logan(c) vs Cesar Pineda vs Seth Omega

Main Event
CAW Label Championship Match
Steve Storme(c) vs Krash vs Leon Caprice

Card Subject to Change. Feedback and suggestions welcome.

Last edited by Legend on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Owww, you should change ceaser pineda to Cesar Pineda. That would hella tight, lol People seem to always spell it Ceaser lol.

Oh and I'm looking forward to reading this and looking forward to reading next seasons. is it gonna be a huge gap between the seasons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Lol I changed it, Thanks for reading, going to try make this a good season final should be posted up soon. It's not going to be a long gap between seasons, about 2weeks max or so.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:49 am

CAW Meltdown

Dark Match Results

Bobby Dodd Stadium opened up to CAW Meltdown. Before the live event started the audience were met with 2 Dark Matches. The results were as followed.

Dark Match
Singles Match
Horatio Gates vs Marco Malone

Winner: Marco Malone after The Gore at 5:57.

After the match Gates took out Malone but was ganged up on by other CGS Wrestlers.

Dark Match
Mixed Tag
Massimo Federicci and Tya Kanellis vs Manu Soldier and Kayla

Winners:
Manu and Kayla via Enziguri by Kayla to Tya at 9:23.

During the Match Massimo dropped out of his corner and walked back up the ramp to backstage. Causing Tya to lose the fall. DeMarco came out and demanded Massimo come back for an explanation. Instead Kyle Evers came out and chased DeMarco through the crowd.

----------------------------------------------------------

CAW Meltdown

"Prepare for Invasion"

A Package is shown. The video shows how CAW was started back up and eventually the CGS Wrestlers came back into the picture. It shows Storme and Krash's history and how Leon is added to the match. It also shows Eric Logan and Pineda's current rivalry with other events fro CGS and CGS Exile being shown.

The night starts out with a pyrotechnics show on the top of the ramp. We are then joined by Jordan Davis and Donny King at the announce table.

Jordan Davis
We Welcome the CAW public to CAW's first Pay Per View since its return. MELTDOWN! It is going to be an amazing night. With the two top tier titles being defended. Storme's Label Championship and Logan's CAW Championship. And if that wasn't enough, a member fro CGS invasion has been added to each title match as approved by Juan Gonzalez.

Donny King
Yes CAW may be in trouble here tonight. Storme and Logan have to hold their own in there respective 3 way showdowns tonight. Lets go live now to the ring where we will see the Tag Team Titles defended in a 3 way tag match.

The Bell Rings as The Bonafide Bitch Slappers come out and get into the ring. Danny Storme and Spike Blade are next to follow as they get cheers from the crowd. Black and Aesha, the champs come in next as the 3 teams meet inside the ring. Black, Blade and Brown will start off the match.

Match 1
Tag Team Championship Match
Alyster Black and Aesha(c)
Vs
Chris Brown and Chris Jericho
Vs
Danny Storme and Spike Blade

Black takes out Brown with a spear quickly. As he gets up Spike attacks him and they get into a slug fest. Black takes control and manages to hit a flurry of strikes forcing Spike in the corner. Black works the gut of Spike for a while before Brown comes up behind Black and tries to hit a Neckbreaker. Brown can't hit it and Black turns it into a reverse cutter. Black goes back to Spike and drives him back into the corner. Black whips Spike into the opposite corner and follows up by slamming into him with his shoulder. Brown gets back up and Dropkicks Black. Brown picks Black up and enters a strike match with Black. They go back and forth for a while until Spike bounces off the ropes and dropkicks both of them. Spike is able to get up and tag in Danny Storme. Danny takes advantage and stomps out an injured Chris Brown. Danny bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Brown in the face. Danny covers 1..2..Black jumps on the and breaks the cover. Danny and Black start brawling as Black gets Danny in a headlock. Brown tries to make a tag but Black sees this, lets Danny go and stomps out Chris Brown. Jericho is furious in his corner. Danny dropkicks Black and goes for a cover. 1..Kick Out. The get up and Danny Storme is hit with a big boot from Black. Brown is able to struggle his way to the corner and tag in Chris Jericho. Jericho runs in and drops Black. Jericho tries to lock in the Walls Of Jericho but can't get it locked in. Black pushes him away and gets to his feet. Jericho is pissed off and Bitch Slaps Aesha, she falls off the Apron and hits the ground. Black and Danny run up and hit Jericho with a double DDT. Danny and Black get to their feet and Black whips Danny toward Spike. Danny and Spike collide and both go crashing to the ground. Brown tries to run in to help out Jericho but Black propels him out of the ring and he goes crashing onto Aesha on the Outside. Black waits for Jericho to get up. He gets up and tries to hit a clothesline. Black ducks it, pulls Jericho back and hits the Satan's Spike on him. Black goes for a cover. 1..2..3 The Bell rings and the ref checks on Aesha on the outside. Dash Blade comes out and also checks on Aesha. Dash then looks on at Black as Black grabs his title belt. The look at each other for some time until Dash helps the refs in standing her up. Black exits the ring and goes back up the ramp. Aesha is eventually awarded her title belt back as we cut out to a commercial.

Commercial

Jordan Davis
Harris and DeMarco have had this on going feud for a while here. Looks like they will try to settle it by using one of their competitors. Psycho Dragon for Harris and Brooks for DeMarco. Lets Watch.

Match 2
Special Match Up
Manager vs Manager
Psycho Dragon w/ Scott Harris vs Jay Brooks w/ James DeMarco

Harris and Dragon make their way out as Dragon gets in the ring. DeMarco and Brooks follow as they walk down to the CGS music. Brooks gets in the ring and meets Dragon face to face. DeMarco and Harris are in their respective corners shouting insults back and forth to each other. The Bell Rings and Brooks and Dragon Lock up. Brooks throws Dragon to the ground. Dragon rolls out as Harris tells him to take control. Dragon gets back in and locks up with Brooks again. Brooks throws Dragon to the ground again. Dragon gets up and instead of locking up for a third time he dropkicks Brooks down. Brooks jumps back up and gets hit with a clothesline from Dragon. DeMarco tries to grab Dragon's leg from the outside but Dragon stomps his hand and DeMarco grabs his fingers in pain. Harris laughs and insults DeMarco from the apron. Dragon hits a few flying forearms on Brooks before managing to lock him in a camel clutch. Brooks powers out and sends Dragon to the floor. Dragon gets up but is speared to the mat by Brooks. Brooks starts punching the hell out of Dragon as both are on the ground. Dragon is in trouble as he is getting beat up. Eventually he gets angry and pushes Brooks off him. Dragon gets up and goes psycho. He hits some powerful strikes on Jay Brooks. As Jay Brooks hits the ground, Dragon is there to pick him up and hit another powerful strike. This continues for a while until Dragon locks Brooks in an Armbar. Jay Brooks struggles on the mat as DeMarco is going wild on the outside. Brooks eventually gets his way out of the armbar and gets up. Brooks is about to hit a clothesline but Dragon ducks it. Dragon turns Brooks around, kicks him in the gut and hits a Royal With Cheese. DeMarco is wild as he jumps up on the apron and is about to get in the ring. Dragon goes for a cover. DeMarco is about to come in when, Scott Harris slides in. The ref tell Harris not to interfere and goes to count. Harris runs up and pushes DeMarco off the Apron. Harris rolls out the ref starts the count. 1..2..3 The Bell Rings as Harris rushes in and holds up Dragon's arm. DeMarco recovers on the outside and grabs a chair. He runs in with it and Harris rolls out. Dragon grabs the chair off him as Harris comes back in and pushes him down to the mat. Dragon asks the crowd if he should hit DeMarco with the chair and they cheer. Dragon smashes the chair over DeMarco's head. He then hands the chair to Harris and Harris hit DeMarco in the back with it. DeMarco is in pain and rolls out. Dragon and Harris celebrate in the ring as DeMarco is rolling around on the outside yelling "Its Not Over Yet!" We fade out as Dragon and Harris celebrate in the ring.

Commercial

Donny King
Wow its been a great night so far at Bobby Dodd Stadium here in Atlanta. We saw the Tag Team Titles successfully defended and we just saw Scott Harris's Representative for CAW beat James DeMarco and CGS' Jay Brooks.

We come backstage to Armando Cortez in an interview setup.

Armando
Wow. CAW's return PPV event at Bobby Dodd Stadium right here in Atlanta. Its been a great night so far and only looks to get better. I'm here with Krash who will be in tonight's main event for the Label Championship. Krash how do you feel about Leon Caprice being added to the championship match?

Krash
I personally Think its bullshit. I can guarantee a win tonight but if some chance in hell I'm not going to pull it off, I will make sure Leon Caprice from CGS doesn't win. I can promise that. I was lucky to be given a rematch for the Label Championship against Storme. Now things between Storme and I have been a bit awkward lately but I would hope I can shake his hand after the match. This brings me back to Caprice. He did nothing to be added to the match, he didn't earn a place unlike I did. This CGS thing is ridiculous.

Armando
I agree. By some chance if Leon pulls it off against you and Storme tonight, do you think you can get back in the Label Championship race somehow or do you think you have used up all of your chances.

Krash
I Will walk out the champion tonight, no doubt about it. But Leon Caprice will never win this because I will do everything to prevent it from happening. Enough said!

Armando
Well good luck Krash. From all of us here in CAW have a good night at Meltdown. Thank you for your time lets get on with the next match.

We come back to the ring as the bell rings again. Seth Omega's music hits and comes out into the ring. Caesar Pineda is next to follow as he meets Omega face to face as they are ready to brawl. Their encounter is cut short as The CAW champion Eric Logan makes his way out and gets in the ring. The ref takes the Title Belt and the 3 Competitors go at it.

Match 3
CAW Championship Match
Eric Logan(c) vs Caesar Pineda vs Seth Omega

Pineda and Omega Lock up Eric Logan grabs Pineda from behind. Omega and Logan raise Pineda up and slam him into the ground. Omega grabs and holds Pineda as Logan starts whaling on him with hard rights and lefts. Omega slams Pineda into the mat again. Pineda is down and Logan hits Omega with a flying forearm. Omega gets up but is hit with another flying forearm. Eric Logan runs up to hit another but is met with a big boot from Omega. Logan is taken down to the mat holding his head in pain. Omega picks Logan up and locks in an Abdominal stretch. Logan struggles and screams out in pain. Logan manages to struggle out but is taken down by Omega once again. Logan is down as Omega covers. 1..2..Kick Out. Omega picks Logan up and places him on his shoulder. Logan pushes off and dropkicks Omega. Pineda gets back up and gives a spinning kick to Logan and covers. 1..2..Omega jumps on them breaking the cover. Omega and Pineda get into a fist fight for a while. Omega ends the fist Fight with a big boot to the head of Pineda. Omega goes to cover Pineda but is hit with a reverse Lariat by Eric Logan. Logan is about to cover Omega but Pineda gets up and hits Logan with a Superkick . Omega gets up and throws Pineda over the top rope, down crashing on the floor outside. The crowd goes wild for all of this high paced action. Logan gets up and locks up with Omega. Omega throws Logan to the ground and hits a few stomps on him. Omega picks up a groggy Logan and Scoopslams him into the mat. Omega covers. 1..2..Kick Out. The crowd erupts in cheers as Logan dashes back up as if he recovered in a few seconds. Logan Dropkicks Omega down. Omega gets up and is hit with the Overdose from Logan. Logan covers. 1..2..Kick Out ! The crowd goes crazy again. Omega and Logan slowly get up. Logan gets up quicker and runs to hit a move on Omega. Omega hits him with a Spinebuster, Devastating Logan. Omega is about to cover but Pineda climbs the turnbuckle from the outside and hits a missile dropkick on Omega, sending him out of ring. Logan tries to struggle to his feet but is hit with Da 187 by Caesar Pineda. Pineda goes for a cover. 1..2..3 The Bell rings as the crowd goes wild. Caesar Pineda is the new CAW champ. He rolls Eric Logan out of the ring and the ref gives him the title belt. Seth Omega recovers on the outside and is going crazy that Pineda came in and won the match. Pineda celebrates in the ring as we cut out to a commercial.

Commercial

We come backstage in the locker room. Steve Storme sits alone, mask on looking at his Label Championship title belt. Storme looks up as James DeMarco walks in.

DeMarco
It's almost show time Steven.

Storme
You're going to be let down, you know that. Caprice won't ever hold CGS or CAW gold again under my watch.

DeMarco
He will bring that title to CGS tonight.

Storme
Just Like Omega brought the CAW title to CGS tonight. Oh Wait that didn't happen.

DeMarco
Listen, it's over. CGS comes back and you pay for letting it die.

Storme
You let it die Jimmy! It was all you don't give me that bullshit!

DeMarco
You had all this other shit going on! You were basically running it without my word. You were doing things your own way and you were supposed to be the great main event Steve Storme but you couldn't pull us out of it! So it says a lot about you!

Storme is silent.

DeMarco
You know its true, And you pay for that tonight! All you fake glory will be washed away tonight.

Storme
Do you listen to yourself when you talk? Your nothing to this business anymore and you're nothing to Me!

DeMarco
Better get your head out your ass Steven because I'm closer to you then you think! You will lose the title belt tonight! And you will see my CGS rise again without you in it!

DeMarco storms out of the room leaving Storme thinking alone.

We come into Armando Cortez's corner again.

Armando
I am here with CGS star and contender for the Label Championship. Leon Caprice. Leon how do you feel about your up coming match.

Leon Caprice

Armando rolls his eyes

Leon Caprice
How do I feel? How do you feel my friend? How.. Do.. You Feel?

Armando
Personally I think you may be too messed up to beat Storme or Krash.

Leon Caprice
Ahhh HaHa Ah HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH Ah HaHa Ahhh. That's Cute but after I finish off Storme and Krash and hold the title. I will make you and CAW pay for everything that has happened to me.

Leon's music hits as he walks away. Armando is left unimpressed.

We come back to the arena as Leon makes his way into the ring. Krash's music hits and he comes out, meeting Leon in the ring. Storme is last to follow and all three meet in the ring as the ref takes the belt and the Bell Rings.

Main Event
CAW Label Championship Match
Steve Storme(c) vs Krash vs Leon Caprice

Storme makes a B-Line for Caprice and tackles him to the ground. They get into a fist fight on the ground as Krash watches. Storme and Caprice get up. Caprice pushes Storme away and is about to hit a move but is taken down by Krash. Krash gets up and starts stomping out Leon. Leon gets to his feet but Storme and Krash Irish whip him. He bounces off the ropes and comes back to meet a flying elbow from Storme and Krash. Leon is down as Krash and Storme lock up. Storme knees Krash in the gut a few times the tries to whip him into the corner but cant. Krash won't budge and hits a big boot to Storme's chest. Storme goes down and Leon hits a raised Neckbreaker on Krash. Leon covers Krash. 1..Kick Out. Leon starts punching Krash in the face continually. Storme gets up and hits a scissor kick on Leon. He picks Leon up and hits an inverted DDT.
Storme picks Leon up again in anger and locks in an STF. Leon struggles on the mat. Krash sees this and jumps on them breaking the submission move. Storme, Krash and Leon get up. Krash locks up with Leon and they get into a slug fest. Leon hits a Spinebuster on Krash. Storme runs up and hits a Lariat on Leon. Krash rolls and gets up. Leon gets to his feet. Krash lightly knocks down Storme. Leon runs over and tries for a clothesline but Krash ducks. Krash Brings Leon back around
And hits the LSD on him. Leon is down on the mat, destroyed. Storme gets up and waits behind Krash. Krash doesn't see him and he turns around. Storme hits an End Of Discord, devastating Krash and sending him out of the ring, crashing to the outside floor. Leon gets up and tries to hit a swinging Neckbreaker on Storme. Storme avoids it and grabs Leon's arm. Storme locks Leon in the Broken Wings Armbar. Leon is struggling in pain as he is in-between crying and psychotic laughter. Storme keeps extending Leon's arm as the crowd goes wild. Leon is struggling and moving. He is using his back to jump up and down, in extreme pain. Krash slowly recovers on the outside but is on one knee and very groggy. Storme hyper extends the arm of Leon as he is in amazing pain but not tapping. Storme puts more pressure on the hold and eventually it forces Leon to tap out. The Bell Rings and Krash realises what happened. He is pissed off on the outside. Storme continues the hold as the ref tells him to let go. Two other refs get in as the bell rings again. All three refs try to break it up. Leon is passed out from the pain. Security gets in and finally breaks it up. Storme grabs the Label Championship. Krash walks back up the ramp and nods towards Storme. Storme nods back. Medics take away a dazed Leon Caprice as Juan Gonzalez gets up from his front row seat and gets in the ring.

Juan Gonzalez
Ladies and Gentlemen! Still the Label Champion Steve Storme! It is great to see such an amazing turnout here at CAW Meltdown! This is CAW-TV's season finalle I would like to thank the Staff, Crew, Wrestlers and especially the fans for making this a great Season! Thank you all and goodnight!

We Close on a pyrotechnics show in the Bobby Dodd Stadium.

The TMEC Logo Is Shown Closing The Show.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Nice show. I like the angle with Storme and DeMarco, hope that continues in some form into next season. Can I suggest a storyline? I have something in mind that could be pretty cool...

PostSubject: Re: CAW:The Return - Lost Time   

Back to top Go down

CAW:The Return - Lost Time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next